At 51---no retirement plan but could retire in 4 years

:spam:
It is now flying ham, so there should be no more spam PM's from this member.
th

Last edited:
I hope everyone else who got a PM/email from the dear departed member has the good sense to send it to their spam folder like you did.
Dang, you guys get in on the ground floor of all the good deals before us retail investors even have a chance!

I hope someone will let me in on their next FOREX system. Heck, I'd settle for 3% per month. Maybe even 2%. But nothing lower-- gotta have standards.

Doubt that any of the very intelligent posters on this site would ever fall for "Lily". For most of us it's not our first rodeo....

Wonder how many other places "Lily" has tried this?

Lily, where are you? See, there are many forum members who want to invest with you. All we need is your full name, mailing address, and social security number so we can [-]get the fraud squad on your tail [/-] send it to you.

Lily, where are you? See, there are many forum members who want to invest with you. All we need is your full name, mailing address, and social security number so we can [-]get the fraud squad on your tail [/-] send it to you.

I would like the bank routing number as well.:LOL:

This thread was a classic:LOL: I miss it:(

Does anyone else have any great investment ideas?

I also missed this thread, and read through this just now.

Hey y'all I've got this treasure map from my great great great granddaddy who got it from Blackbeard himself. If I just had the money for a boat to go looking for it....who is in for a share?
But, but, but you already had a boat, as a graduation gift (Bless my superior memory!).

If you had asked for money to improve it or something for the treasure hunt, then you would have more credibility, and I might have fallen for it. But since I already knew about your existing boat and you did not mention it, I turned very suspicious.

Next thing I know, you may be spending my money on this short bus that I kept reading about. Treasure hunting in Siberia now? If I invest in any venture, then I would have to come along to be sure. I won't be satisfied with just holding a hula hoop as collateral, you know. Sadly, I cannot go anywhere now, so no money from me either.

Last edited:
I also missed this thread, and read through this just now.

But, but, but you already had a boat, as a graduation gift (Bless my superior memory!).

If you had asked for money to improve it or something for the treasure hunt, then you would have more credibility, and I might have fallen for it. But since I already knew about your existing boat and you did not mention it, I turned very suspicious.

Next thing I know, you may be spending my money on this short bus that I kept reading about. Treasure hunting in Siberia now? If I invest in any venture, then I would have to come along to be sure. I won't be satisfied with just holding a hula hoop as collateral, you know. Sadly, I cannot go anywhere now, so no money from me either.

:D:D But wait, we sold the boat just last week! And now are free to invest all our funds into the super high tech 1991 short bus that we'll take on our prospecting trip into Siberia! That way you AND the hula hoop can come along for the ride! :D:D Team Dixie Chickens needs your excellent memory skills!

Back
Top Bottom