Bye

retire@40 said:
Here's one you can play hide the salami with.

6274.jpg

The single life is not so bad after all.  :eek:

Retire@40, for pity sake man, point taken, now please replace this wonderful lady's picture before there is anymore reproducing, with...I can't think of anything right now, my brain is like jello.... oh how about Hillary Clinton?

If Greenspan turned her down, Andrea was going to marry this guy:

Wolf-eel.jpg

TromboneAl said:
To any older daters who lose heart:

greenspan_415x331.jpg
:eek: That one is hard to figure. But a hefty portfolio and the fact ole AL has one foot in the grave, probably made the package a little more appealing.  :-\

Ol_Rancher said:
When I turned 40, I noticed that all the coeds on the university campus were rather good looking if not knock down gorgeous. Now that I am almost 60 it seems that there are few if any '30 something' women who are unattractive and the '40 somethings' look rather nice. Is it the result of improved nutrition and exersize?

OR, you may want to get your eye's checked. ;)
Until a couple of years ago, I had 20/20.
When I was 40, most women in their 20's looked great to me. Now that I'm 57+, I have only added women in their early 30's to my visual appreciation. Because my eyes are still excellent and to some degree a curse, they can't seem to deceive me. Of course, the same is probably true for ladies, with excellent eyesight, who see me as an old "Kojak" fart. I guess it evens out in the end. :'( :D

DOG51 said:
:eek: That one is hard to figure. But a hefty portfolio and the fact ole AL has one foot in the grave, probably made the package a little more appealing.  :-\

Yeah I never could figure that one out. I think his wife is hot
(remember I'm old) :). She has looks, a job, she's smart...........
What is going on here? He must have something that is not
obvious to the casual observer.

JG

He makes love with the help of at a measured pacemaker... :eek:

(Come to think of it, that's an ugly thought, both literally and figuratively... ) :p

MRGALT2U said:
Yeah I never could figure that one out.  I think his wife is hot
(remember I'm old)  :).  She has looks, a job, she's smart...........
What is going on here?  He must have something that is not
obvious to the casual observer.

JG

Looks don't matter much.  He has what all women want in a man, POWER!  :D

Patrick said:
Looks don't matter much.  He has what all women want in a man, POWER!  :D

I used to have a lot of "POWER" (not so much now). I don't recall
women falling all over me at the time. OTOH, I was married at the time :)

JG

MRGALT2U said:
I used to have a lot of "POWER" (not so much now).  I don't recall
women falling all over me at the time.  OTOH, I was married at the time  :)JG

No disrespect intended John, but I believe we may be taking about a different level of power here.  ;)

TromboneAl said:
Older daters: Don't give up hope!

greenspan_415x331.jpg

Absolutely.   Never underestimate the animal magnetism of old Jewish men.

woody_allen-soon_yi_previn.jpg

larry_king17.jpg

I am 52 and will be married for 33 years in Oct. I could never ever imagine dating again. I am famous for saying once is more than enough! I love DH, but if I were to outlive him, chances are extremely high that I will be single the rest of my life! I know that you can never say never, but I feel very strongly that I would stay single.

Dreamer

maddythebeagle said:
[. . .] some of the Trolls stay. Where is the justice?

Well, I tried to leave, but dory36 wouldn't take away my admin access after the upgrade, then he made me a moderator. Blame him.

malakito, you gotta do what you gotta do. Take care.

"Never underestimate the animal magnetism of old Jewish men."

Well, in the ones presented here........it sure appears to be a money/power attraction with these guys. I am not saying there is not lover mixed in there but like the jewish mothers says: "It is just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one."

SteveR said:
Well, in the ones presented here........it sure appears to be a money/power attraction with these guys. I am not saying there is not lover mixed in there but like the jewish mothers says: "It is just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one."

When I was a child I read Mad Magazine. One comic strip had famous TV and movie stars in every day careers.
Telly Savalas was a bucher
Clint Estwood was a plumber
I can't remember the other but it stuck with me for some reason.
It put things in perspective - part of their attraction was money & power

I told my husband that my 50th birthday was his punishment for all the bad things he ever did (or thought of doing)!

If he finds other women attractive, he's keeping it secret ;-)

Back
Top Bottom