Glad To Have Found This Place!

Bonden

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello,

I'm 52 and hopefully on a five-year glidepath transition from various career endeavors to retirement on a sailboat. My wife is a professional and can retire in a few years. My last "real" job was as an IT analyst over in the sandbox for a year.

Since then I've been improving and developing our real estate (small-time) and researching same led me to this most excellent and inspiring forum that seems overflowing with interesting and knowledgeable people.

Even the few hours of reading I've done here today has been very encouraging and has helped solidify in me what was just a half-baked dream for so long - I can tell this is going to be my regular study habit as time permits.

So, I'm off to post my question in what I hope will be the appropriate forum.

Regards.

Welcome Bonden. it sounds like you have already found the search function, but if not, there is a wealth of information here. Also be sure to read the FAQs.

I have a friend of a friend that has been sailing (literally) around the world for 20+ years. Unfortunately, my close friend died and I have have lost touch with the sailor, but I loved to read his forwarded logs. Needless to say sailing alone all those years has made him an interesting fellow.

Back
Top Bottom