Greetings

I just looked at the 3 photos of your Falcon. I don't know about the year, but Glenn Morrissette, a musician who lives full-time in a small RV and has a widely followed blog at "tosimplify-dot-net", had a Falcon as his first motor home. You probably know about Glenn already.

A few forum posters have sold their homes and gone RV full-timing. As much as I like to travel in one, full-timing is not for me. So, I have never been interested in class As or 5th wheels. If I happened to run across a good B when I was shopping, I could have bought that instead of the 25' C that I have now.

The Falcon is a bit tight for a couple to go full-timing though. Even Glenn had upgraded to a larger Chinook. I think you would have a better chance of talking your wife to go along in a larger vehicle, maybe something like that Lexington you have been eyeing.

We agree about the Falcon - we can handle about a month in it at a time. and I'm familiar with Glenn's story.

We talked about getting the Lexington this weekend, but decided to wait: too much going on financially at the moment. We'd have to take a loan, and even if its just for ashort time, that's going beyond my comfort zone, right now. In a few months, everything may settle down. If its meant to be, and that particular unit is still around, we'll see. Else, there are many more for sale around the area.

Back
Top Bottom