Hello

elroy

Dryer sheet aficionado
Hi,

I'm not new to this board just shy. This is my first post. Wanted to finally thank all of you for your excellent advise and encouragement. I have recently been purchasing I-bonds (last three months) with Treasury Direct. These funds are part of long term savings. I like the security and yeild of this investment but I'm having trouble. I have not seen any interst accured. When do you see interst added. Anyone use Treasury Direct?

Promise to post more in the future. Once again my thanks,

Elroy

elroy said:
Hi,

I'm not new to this board just shy.  This is my first post.  Wanted to finally thank all of you for your excellent advise and encouragement.  I have recently been purchasing I-bonds (last three months) with Treasury Direct.  These funds are part of long term savings.   I like the security and yeild of this investment but I'm having trouble.  I have not seen any interst accured.  When do you see interst added. Anyone use Treasury Direct?   

Promise to post more in the future. Once again my thanks,

Elroy

Welcome Elroy. The treasury has a calculator. You enter your holdings (serial #s, etc.; and once a month it will credit the interest for you..

I would give you a link, but it is something you download and I don’t have the link any longer.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom