Join Early Retirement Today

Hello and thank you
Old 01-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
Confused about dryer sheets

Hello and thank you

Hello it s me agin and I want to thank all who have commented on my posts. I really apperchiate the feedback even if it is slightley negative.
Anyway I have begun working agin and my new employer has a 401k plan if I could get some advice or opinions on them that would be great.

On another note, I recentally read the definition of what a "troll" is and honestley I can see now why some would think that so im not taking it personally. I am however seeking advice, knowlege, and new ideas, because i believe in myself and am willing to do what ever it takes to achieve my dreams.

I have learned in my life that sometimes we have to wake up and realize that something is just working for us and its time to move on and seek new and hopefully better things when it comes to my last job well that was my reason why and were much happier as a result. Im not afarid to cut my losers and find my winners and im not afaried to ask for help eiether in a way, thats why i joined this site i know how much i dont know and one day would like to pay it forward as well.

As for the negative comments, I think that says more about them than it does me, im not here to cause trouble im here to learn from others thats all and remember, im sure all of you went thru some hard times to the only difference with me is im not going to call anyone a troll, or bum or whatever or tell anyone that they should get out of here I have every right to join and converse and discuss and learn just as much as anyone else isent that why the people running this site created for I doubt they created it so that well off people could put up posts congradulating each other on bieng well off and laugfing at people such as myself. I know that some people can be very mean to people who they precieve to be loosers but once agin, i think that says more about them than it does me
think about it.

Anyway, thanks for reading and feel free to comment and share as you please and i hope you enjoy martin luther king day.
justinwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Hi Justin, and congratulations on the job.

It's almost always a good idea to take advantage of a 401k plan it it's offered by your employer. Here's some basic information about 401k plans you might want to read.

Best of luck.

Coach

Tags
401k, retirementorg, troll