Hello E-R

triangle

Recycles dryer sheets
New member to this forum. I don't want to disclose too much personal information, at least not in my first post.

I have effectively retired early though I sometimes consider rejoining the workforce. This forum appears to discuss a lot of topics that interest me; including investing and travel. I hope to learn from others experiences as well as contribute back a little.

I use Morningstar and SeekingAlpha among sites for investment information, but the discussion format of those is a little different.

<snip>New member to this forum. I don't want to disclose too much personal information, at least not in my first post.
Oh....c'mon now.....:(

Just kidding...welcome to the forum triangle. :greetings10:

Welcome,

Really the definition of retirement is not like your Daddy's retirement

If you want to work occasionally, or regular part-time, you can still call it retired, especially if you don't have to work for the money, (still collect it though) :D

Welcome to the forum! What are you gonna do all day?
Thanks Everyone.

So far I have been doing a combination of traveling, relaxing and time wasting, painting the house, and reading too many internet forums. :D I get to spend a lot more time keeping up with financial markets, politics, sports, and the news in general but that is not saying very much.

Back
Top Bottom