Hello Everyone!

Anyone who didn't see from the first post what was so unwelcome about William and his PIPS thing should wonder why some successfully retired people here challenged him or were outright hostile. Anyone over 25 who still doesn't understand the problem should probably just spend his money now rather than invest it because somebody's going to take it sooner or later and you might as well enjoy it.

SG, I don't believe he honestly thinks it's a good investment. And even if he does, he doesn't have enough of my sympathy to tolerate pages of cut-and-pasted promotional material (including instructions on when to display the next presentation slide) and name calling. I smell a hard selling guy behind these posts, and I have little tolerance for that, especially in this venue. Note his email and IM name: "NaySlayer". VERY sales biased.

Here's some more proof of his sales technique: This Google search for his email address. I don't have the stomach to read any of those, but it's clear he's pushing his PIPS on many many financial message boards, and Google doesn't even catalog the CGI-based boards like this one and many others. ER.org is but one stop on his trolling rounds. Any offer to explain to him why this is bad is yet another invitation for him to extol the virtues of his plan to take money from the occasional reader who doesn't know Intercst from ***** or Cut-Throat from William.

. . . SG, I don't believe he honestly thinks it's a good investment. And even if he does, he doesn't have enough of my sympathy to tolerate pages of cut-and-pasted promotional material (including instructions on when to display the next presentation slide) and name calling. I smell a hard selling guy behind these posts, and I have little tolerance for that, especially in this venue. Note his email and IM name: "NaySlayer". VERY sales biased.

. . .
Hi BMJ,

I agree. I was only hoping to insult William to the point that he would leave. As I warned him in an earlier post, if he doesn't stop pushing this scam we will all call him names and pee on him. I'm drinking my third cup of coffee right now in preparation for that. :D

Hi BMJ,

I agree. I was only hoping to insult William to the point that he would leave. As I warned him in an earlier post, if he doesn't stop pushing this scam we will all call him names and pee on him. I'm drinking my third cup of coffee right now in preparation for that. :D
Ah, that explains it. I saw your earlier post and wondered why you suddently appeared to become sympathetic.

Unfortunately I think neither your insult nor my indignant anger will have an effect on him. For a sales guy I have to give it to him that he's dedicated and unbendingly positive except when dismissing his detractors. He even posted on-topic in a few other threads in an attempt to appear to be a genuine newcomer.

I have an assignment for anyone who cares enough to follow it (I certainly don't). In his attempts to blend in with different communities he probably contradicts himself occasionally since his aim is to build rapport and plaster his sig in the threads as opposed to discussing his personal interests. The assignment is to browse through his posts on other forums (found via the search link in my previous post) and find contradictions and insults and post their links in his various threads to expose him everywhere we can find him. If I did it I'd have a list of links annotated for the contradictions they expose and a list of links where he insults those who challenge his PIPS. Like I say, he's not worth it to me to even go through the effort.

P.S. I didn't read Nords' links, but I presume they thoroughly debunk the PIPS wonderful promises of 42% monthly ROI. If my assignment is taken be sure to post those links in the offending threads, too.

P.S. I didn't read Nords' links, but I presume they thoroughly debunk the PIPS wonderful promises of 42% monthly ROI.

I hope it is real -- I want to invest $10,000, as I figured that in 3 short years I would be a billionaire ($10K at 42% per month compounded monthly is actually $3 billion). Heck, for a $10 investment anyone can retire in 3 years with this great opportunity!

Hi Guys,
If you don't want to invest with PIPS that's fine with me. I don't need you to invest in order for me to make money with my investment there. All I was doing was to try an open up your eyes to better investments is all. I'll leave now, you have my info if you wish to contact me personally. Good day gentleman!

Back
Top Bottom