Join Early Retirement Today

Hello Everyone!
Old 06-19-2004, 10:46 AM   #1
Dryer sheet wannabe

Hello Everyone!

Hi,
I'm William, i'm 31 and retired now along with my 26 yr. old wife. We have two children ages 3 and 1 and love spending the day with them instead of doing the 9-5 grind. This seems like a great place to make some new friends and share some ideas. I look forward to knowing all of you better.

William
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Re: Hello Everyone!
Old 06-19-2004, 11:34 AM   #2

William,

Your signature line looks like you're still working (recruiting) to me!

If you really retired at 31, congratulations! - If you are looking for suckers for a scam, you've come to the wrong place! -

If you're not looking for suckers - Then welcome and I suggest getting rid of your scammy looking signature line!
Dory, please move this to "Make Money Fast".
Old 06-19-2004, 12:04 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Dory, please move this to "Make Money Fast".

Nice try, William. Unlike most of your marks, the majority of the posters on this board have plenty of ER time to research your claims.

For the rest of the board, you can enjoy reading

http://forums.moneysense.ca/thread.j...t=0&msRange=15

and

https://pips.pureinvestor.com/guest/...?sponsor=admin

and
http://www.lofsa.gov.my/lofsa5/index.htm .

Co-author (with my daughter) of “Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation Financial Independence.”
Author of the book written on E-R.org: "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement."

I don't spend much time here— please send a PM.
Nords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 06:37 PM   #4
Dryer sheet wannabe

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! What's wrong with my signature? And yes I am retired now thanks to PIPS. I also have loads of ER time now.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! * What's wrong with my signature? And yes I am retired now thanks to PIPS. I also have loads of ER time now. *
We're all glad you made it from PIPS. Some of us made it by PIMPING and now were all done and don't like to talk about WORK any more. So remove your signature line and enjoy retirement like the rest of us. And we'll promise we'll give you a very warm welcome!
Old 06-19-2004, 07:18 PM   #6
Dryer sheet wannabe

Hi Cut-Throat,
I don't like to discuss WORK either. PIPS is not work at all. In fact all I do is collect my money every couple weeks from the investment. PIPS is an investment, nothing more, nothing less. I just wanted to share this with some of the people who aren't quite ready for ER yet and might want to help move it along a little quicker.
If you are offended by my signature then i'm sorry but it's my right to put it there. I don't like fishing but I wouldn't ask you to remove your signature.
Old 06-19-2004, 07:26 PM   #7
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Hey, William. I'm interested in PIPS! But I'm a little confused. I looked up PIPS in the dictionary, and this is what I got:

a disorder of a bird marked by formation of a scale or crust on the tongue

Is this some sort of veterinary investment?

(BTW, I don't like fishing either )
wabmester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 07:58 PM   #8

Quote:
. . . PIPS is an investment, nothing more, nothing less. . .
An investment in what, William? If I invest in a company or real estate, I can know something about the attributes of the investment. What are you investing in? . . . the stupidity of others? Is anything being built, serviced or manufactured with your investment dollars?

If you can't or won't answer these questions, then reasonable people (and also the people on this board) will assume that you are pushing a ponzi scheme of some sort. And if you don't stop pushing it, we will all pee on you and call you names.
sgeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 07:40 AM   #9
Dryer sheet aficionado

Ok ..... I'll bite :

What's a PIP William?

Thanks
Slipp
slipp1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 04:48 PM   #10

This is the worst place to look for recruits for any MLM campaign, whether you do it directly or indirectly. Remember that asking people here to work in any fashion whatsoever is tantamount to asking them to stab themselves in the chest with a blunt knife.

Plus, people here are smarter than the population at large. You're not going to find a single sucker here no matter how religious you get or how well versed you are as a salesman.
Old 06-21-2004, 07:10 AM   #11
Recycles dryer sheets

This is an abuse of "Hi, I am ..."

This should be shifted to "no money or brains". If the software permitted, perhaps William could be restricted to posting only there as well, at least until he gets some sense.

Old 06-21-2004, 08:44 AM   #12
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:
Ok ..... I'll bite *:

What's a PIP William? *

Thanks
Slipp

PIP - Pimpin' Investment Products

It's clear our William is a financial advisor... :
Old 06-21-2004, 01:49 PM   #13
Full time employment: Posting here.

nfs. Is that you Norbert?
Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 05:56 PM   #14
Dryer sheet wannabe

Hello,

I'm back from a few days absence and look at all the fuss that's going on. lol Well i'll try to answer the questions as best I can. Here goes.......

What Is PIPS?

PIPS, Inc., is an income growth vehicle designed to Grow Investments to Secure Your Financial Future. With PIPS, you will be able to take control of your own financial future without building huge down-lines or selling products. PIPS, through automatic monthly investments, can help you to build your wealth and at a pace to suit you. Returns are only limited by your own personal goals and expectations. The real advantage of PIPS is that it is TOTALLY transparent.

There Are No Hidden Costs
Earnings & Investments are Automatic
You can Increase your Investment at any time
You have Total Control over Your own Finances
You can Calculate your Earnings for Months and Years Ahead (Click on Link “Project YOUR Earnings”)
All Investments are deposited into a Trust Account, which is managed by Independent Trustees. The Trust Account is fully secure and is protected under a Government License for $100,000,000.

Investments attract a return of about 40% per month, and when this is compounded then the sky is the limit.

Old 06-22-2004, 05:58 PM   #15
Dryer sheet wannabe

How Does PIPS Work?

Every month you select a fixed percentage of your monthly return (profit) which is automatically re-invested. You may select 100% all the way down to 0%. Keep in mind though, that $8.10 per day will be set aside in what is called the “Reserve Account”. At the end of each month, the $170 that has accumulated in this “Reserve Account” is reinvested for you (actually $150 is used to buy 6 new $25 units to keep growing your account automatically.) This will boost your investment total and your daily earnings. Your investment is put into your own Trust Account. The $20 left over is for bonus referral payments to members and administrative costs and charity. As more units are automatically added each month your rate of interest builds and you are earning more than $8.10/day. This is either reinvested at the rate you have chosen or placed in your Available Fund from which you may make withdrawals.

You have the sole control over what percentage you want to re-invest. Bear in mind you also have the option to invest more capital to help speed the growth of your investments.

This system is totally flexible and better still you have a simulator available to you. (Click on Project YOUR Earnings link.) It will project your earnings over 2 years and calculate the results! Rate of interest per day is 1.9% after administration fee.

HOW MUCH YOU EARN IS LIMITED ONLY BY YOUR OWN STRATEGY. YOU ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL.

Disclaimer

Although PIPS adopts a strict risk management policy, investments can go down as well as up. Our diversification of investments enables us to provide as much security as possible within the investment world. In a major market crash or worldwide economic disaster there is a risk that you could lose your funds. Please bare this in mind and DO NOT invest funds that would cause you financial hardship if lost. PIPS does NOT sell, offer to sell any form of stocks, securities or other financial instruments.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:00 PM   #16
Dryer sheet wannabe

Why Does PIPS Work?

There are 3 Main reasons why PIPS works

Sound Investment and Risk Management
Diversification of Investment
Investment Fund Ratio
Sound Investment Risk Management

The PIPS group of companies comprises very experienced management from Banking, Property, Finance and Accountancy, and Trading.

Investment decisions are made through committees.

Their traders have very strict guidelines on how, where and when to invest.

All traders are monitored very closely every hour of every day.

This system is totally flexible and better still you have a simulator available to you. (Click on Project YOUR Earnings link.) It will project your earnings over 2 years and calculate the results! Rate of interest per day is 1.9% after administration fee.

Diversification of Investments

The PIPS investment strategy is diversified over a wide range of investments which minimizes the risks involved in volatile markets.
PIPS Invests in:

Bonds
Stocks
Forex Currency Trading
Futures and Commodities
Property and Projects
Venture Capital and Leasing
IPO’s
Investment Fund Ratio

The PIPS investment fund ratio is currently being maintained at 60% Company funds and 40% investor funds.

This ratio reduces the returns required in terms of meeting the investor ROI.

Because investor funds mature at 180 days and these funds are retained within the investment portfolio PIPS is able to maintain the ratio above 50%.

Investment returns are also generated through the operations of the PIPS Group, PIPS Incorporated, PIC Capital, PIC Realty, and PicPay.com. This also reduces the reliance on the traded aspects and the risk through market and economic changes.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:02 PM   #17
Dryer sheet wannabe

About PIPS

PIPS is part of a group of companies established under Pureinvestor.com, an offshore company, incorporated in 2002.

Bryan Marsden, who is also the CEO of the group, founded Pureinvestor.com in 2002. Bryan has been active in the facilities management industry for more than 30 years, during that time he has worked as consultant and project manager on projects for such companies as IBM, Mark and Spencer, British Railways, Credit Suisse First Boston Bank, London Stock Exchange, LIFFE, Texaco, the Malaysian Government and many more.

After establishing Pureinvestor, Bryan proceeded to bring together a team of highly skilled and experienced personnel from the world of Banking, Accounting, Corporate Taxation, Real Estate, Asset Management and Legislation.

The core management team comprising Bryan himself, Alan Foo Ming Lamb, Mohd. Ayub Malik, Gary Nichol and Phan Sew Ken operate through committee with other managers to ensure that business efficiency and sound investment strategies are implemented to maximize investor fund growth.

In addition to this, the company employs both in-house and contracted traders in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Belgium and Germany. In the Realty field the company has alliances with numerous Real Estate Agents, Valuers and Auctioneers plus ongoing relationships with the Realty arms of various Banks and Financial institutions.

Strategic alliances are being formed to provide PIPS members with the best possible deals in all parts of the globe.

From its initial beginning in 2002 the Pureinvestor group has expanded to more than 50 personnel in 4 offices and is still growing, it also has a current membership of more than 100,000 in over 70 countries.

All indications are that this number will grow beyond 1 million members by the end of 2004.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:04 PM   #18
Dryer sheet wannabe

There, that about does it I think.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:13 PM   #19

Dory, how long are you going to let this scam continue?

Charlie
charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 06:23 PM   #20
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Wait a minute - don't we have some Nigerian's back in the archives ready to leap on this one. Maybe we should put them together.
unclemick is offline   Reply With Quote