Hello from Iowa!!

JeffB

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi, my name is Jeff, I'm a transplant from Kansas City, MO to SE Iowa. I work for a family owned bank, and have been in the banking industry for 20 of my 39 years. I am thrilled to find a forum dedicated to this, and see other like-minded people. In the banking field, I see clients along the entire spectrum of financial stability, and it has always been important to me, growing up the son of a Financial Planner (Dad) and Banker (Mom).

I look forward to learning more, and sharing with you all.

Welcome, Jeff. If you haven't already done so, check out the "Early Retirement FAQ's" subforum. It has great information on items of perennial interest to our members.

Best wishes,

Gumby

Thanks Gumby, I'm reading the 4% question forum right now. This is really great stuff.

Hi Jeff I still have family in that state and find myself on I80 every few months heading west towards Cedar Rapids.

I am a relative newcomer to this site, and have found lots of interesting topics.

Welcome Jeff! I don't post much, but I love what I read here.

Spent much of my life in Newton, IA and spent 5 years going to school in Iowa City. Now I live out in Seattle but miss several things about Iowa :)

Hickory Park restaurant in Ames...........a MUST STOP PLACE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom