Hello from Karen

KarenF

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi, I am glad I found this forum. I am 58 years old and looking to retire next year at 59. I don't need any immediate financial advice, bit am looking to learn and enjoy this forum!

Welcome Karen to our wonderful forum. Congrats on your soon to be FIRE.

Welcome. We hope you will enjoy your experience on this forum. There is a lot of information here that I’m sure you will find useful. A good example is this FAQ: http://www.early-retirement.org/for...-answer-before-asking-can-i-retire-69999.html

If you have any questions or need help with the forum, don’t hesitate to ask. Lots of good information here and a lot of good people willing to help you in your goal to retire.

Last edited:
The FAQ is great - thanks! We do have our expenses nailed down and are living on our retirement income this year.

The FAQ is great - thanks! We do have our expenses nailed down and are living on our retirement income this year.

Very smart! Observing how the rubber meets the road that way is a great method for ensuring confidence in your numbers.

-BB

Welcome, this is a great place to be!

Hello & Welcome! I am of a similar age and have been retired for about a year and a half now. Turns out, I’m much better at being retired than I was at work. I hope you have a similar discovery...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom