Hello from Ontario Canada.....

Blueline99

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello all, just found this forum and looks really interesting. I am looking at retiring in about 18 months at 50 years of age. Wife is a stay at home mom and we have 2 childeren. I have a good pension and some savings. My pension will kick in at 50years and is indexed to inflation with other benefits. Just looking to find out some other ideas, what others are doing in retirement etc. Thanks!

Nice to have you join us, Blueline. If you haven't done so, check the FAQs and Archives to get a sense for the board, and feel free to participate.

I'm intrigued by your pen name. Opposite of redline? Transit related? Welcome Blueline99. Nice internal rhyme to it.

I'm intrigued by your pen name. Opposite of redline? Transit related? Welcome Blueline99. Nice internal rhyme to it.

Since the OP is Canadian, I'm gonna guess it's hockey-related. The blueline defines the offensive/defensive zones in ice hockey, and 99 was the number worn by Wayne Gretzky.

P.S. Go Kings!! ;)
P.P.S. Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome...Blueline..."it is work related"

Ya mean you arent Wayne Gretzky? i'm guessing Blueline represents something to do with the law.
As for this recently retired canuck i'm getting ready to hibernate for the winter.

Back
Top Bottom