Join Early Retirement Today

Hello from SW Louisiana
Old 04-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #1
Confused about dryer sheets

Hello from SW Louisiana

Hi there ER crowd.
I have been following along and practicing many of the ER crowds best practices for a few years now. We have hiccups but I feel like me and my SO have bought into being Financially free with the possibility of walking away from the 9-5 in the next few years.

I want to pose a question to the forum regarding swapping cell phone plans and was wondering which category would be best for this thread. I'm new to the platform. I have the app loaded on my iPad and am not sure of its features yet either.

Thanks for having us and we look forward to learning from this great community.
Woodreaux
Woodreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Full time employment: Posting here.

Think "other topics" is just fin. what is your question?

I am retiring 7/1 from running an IT shop and have to move from the company plan to private. We are going to Verizon for coverage issues. Wife will join as second line from ATT. We will do the new unlimited all + hotpot plane. We like that as well for traveling.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:32 PM   #3

Welcome, Woodreaux and glad to have you on board.

FYI, opinions here vary widely about the iPad app. Many prefer to use the Safari app and the normal web interface rather than use the app. You may want to try both and see which you like best.
MBAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #4
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Welcomee aboard Woodreaux