Hi All

greydog17

Recycles dryer sheets
Great info on this site and glad to have found it. FIRE'd Jan 1 and enjoying it so far, good to know there is so much good experience and advice here!

Welcome greydog I am new to the site as well! I have been reading various posts for the last two hours and enjoyed every minute. This may be a silly question but how do I start a new thread? LOL

Welcome greydog I am new to the site as well! I have been reading various posts for the last two hours and enjoyed every minute. This may be a silly question but how do I start a new thread? LOL

Find your way to the tile page of the subforum of interest (like this one Hi, I am... - Early Retirement & Financial Independence Community ). In the upper left of the screen, before the first listed thread, you'll see a button that says "New Thread". Click on it and a dialog box will pop up. Give your thread a title (it won't work if you don't). Then put the text of your thread-starting post in the box. Click "submit new thread" at the bottom of the page and you're done.

Back
Top Bottom