Hi folks, I'm Rexcasual and I have a million issues. . .

Rexcasual

Confused about dryer sheets
But I'm just stopping by to introduce myself, greet the community and wish everyone well, so I'll spare you the pain. I'll be posting from time to time on threads I'm either knowledgeable and/or passionate about. I love interesting conversation, intelligent comments and I dislike Ted Nugent immensely. Which has me wondering, can you separate a man from his politics? I'm thinking not (with the Rush Limbaughs, Carl Roves and Rick Santorums of the world jumping immediately to mind), but I digress; might be a good thread sometime. Anyhow, a hearty and enthusiastic greeting to all. I look forward to the interaction and I'll see you out there on the battlefield. :greetings10:

But I'm just stopping by to introduce myself, greet the community and wish everyone well, so I'll spare you the pain. I'll be posting from time to time on threads I'm either knowledgeable and/or passionate about. I love interesting conversation, intelligent comments and I dislike Ted Nugent immensely. Which has me wondering, can you separate a man from his politics? I'm thinking not (with the Rush Limbaughs, Carl Roves and Rick Santorums of the world jumping immediately to mind), but I digress; might be a good thread sometime. Anyhow, a hearty and enthusiastic greeting to all. I look forward to the interaction and I'll see you out there on the battlefield. :greetings10:
Pig food.

Welcome Rex :greetings10:

Be sure to check out the Community Rules. before joining any discussion. e.g. We don't allow bi-partisan politics or any politics not related to FIRE.

Hi Rex.
I'm not a Ted Nugent fan either. Cat Scratch Fever was a terrible song. Never liked Stranglehold, either.

Hi Rex.
I'm not a Ted Nugent fan either. Cat Scratch Fever was a terrible song. Never liked Stranglehold, either.

I liked the Amboy Dukes, before Ted went solo. After that, Ted never did really great. (did I just date myself?)

LoL

I read the title quickly and nearly jumped out of my seat
Hi I'm Sex Casual and I have a million issues :LOL:

rodi said:
Hi Rex.

He always manages to tag along with the annual Styx -REO concert I attend. I don't go to listen to him, nor a big fan of his music, but he is entertaining with what comes out of his mouth between songs.

You are new here so I would recommend you refrain from making political comments. Good luck, enjoy the site with us. Lots of smart people to learn from around here.

Back
Top Bottom