Hi From Fresno

pwright

Confused about dryer sheets
Well, I don't know if Fresno is a great place to claim to be from, but since it's true, I suppose it will have to do. :greetings10:

I just found the forums and thought I would register as investing and retirement have become a recent interest of mine. Of course at 30(ish) it might be a little late to start thinking about one and early to think about the other, but what can you do?

It is never too late to become interested in investing nor too early to become interested in retirement.

Welcome to the board.

Well, I don't know if Fresno is a great place to claim to be from, but since it's true, I suppose it will have to do. :greetings10:
My alma mater's historical arch-rival is located in Fresno, but I won't hold that against you. :)

And 30ish is earlier than most people think about investing and retirement, so I'd say you're still ahead of the curve if you get serious about it now. :greetings10:

Thanks for not holding a grudge - if it makes you feel better, I am originally from Detroit (although, that probably doesn't help much :whistle:)

Welcome to the forum.....from a member living in the flat part of TX. :)

Back when I was w*rking, a few people regularly called from Fresno. For some reason they always wanted to talk temperature, especially in the summer. Looking forward to hearing your weather reports. :greetings10:

Welcome, we are from the motown area about 90 miles north of you, but working overseas now. The central valley is a nice place, in parts. That is where we have built our future retirement home (out in the country).

R

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom