Hi, I am...

jackontrack

Dryer sheet aficionado
Hello All,

My name is Jack. I'm a website designer and developer in NYC. I'm in my late 20's and have just gotten seriously interested in lifestyle design and early retirement after reading both Early Retirement Extreme and the 4-Hour Work Week.

I am an entrepreneur and have been since I had marketable skills. I have been building websites for businesses of all sizes and industries for over 10 years, and used my skills to pay my way through a few different colleges with very little debt left over. I was lucky enough to make this my full-time job after I graduated and I have been working for myself ever since. Started small, grew big, went small again, and now I'm just cruising as a 1-man show with very little overhead, lots of contacts, and a profitable home-based business.

I've never been into the status-quo, and I have also thought that life was what you made it. I've NEVER liked the rat race (and NYC is the ultimate rat race), and so I've always tried to steer clear of it.

I joined this forum to discuss financial topics, early retirement strategies, etc. with like-minded individuals. Glad to be here, and looking forward to more discussions in the future.

Back
Top Bottom