Hi I'm galeno

Yeah, I was a regular over there on the REHP board until pretty recently. It's become almost 100% political these days so I mostly avoid it now.

Just looking at the thread names it looks like something that I would not enjoy.

Yeah, I was a regular over there on the REHP board until pretty recently. It's become almost 100% political these days so I mostly avoid it now.

That is what makes this board so great. For the most part our politics stay in our back pockets. I really appreciate everyone treating topics as open questions for analysis and/or experience-based feedback rather as opportunities for ideological battles. It's very refreshing.

Click on the user's name and go to the profile page. There are two tabs, "about me" and "statistics". Click on "statistics", then choose 'show all posts' and a list of posts will appear, in chronological order, most recent first.
Thanks, Mike,

I did miss it.

And I agree with his position, and it doesn't bother me a bit.

I think he may have been referring to the still-active Motley Fools retire early board
TMF: Retire Early CampFIRE

omni

Thanks, now I see what he is talking about.

Just looking at the thread names it looks like something that I would not enjoy.

Agreed, but ever the optimist, I clicked on a few looking for some signal in the noise. Didn't find any signal at all, and gave up in short order. Don't plan to look again.

I'm fine with controversial topics and drag down fighting to defend your view, but that was mostly at the level of "Is not! - Is too!! - Is not!!!". No mental exercise at all. Similar to many of the 'comments' sections of the online news articles.

-ERD50

I'm fine with controversial topics and drag down fighting to defend your view, but that was mostly at the level of "Is not! - Is too!! - Is not!!!". No mental exercise at all. Similar to many of the 'comments' sections of the online news articles.
Gosh! We would NEVER have posts like that here. Would we? :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom