Hi, I'm Jim in North Carolina

tarheeljim

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello to all on this forum. I am happily employed running my own company (I also am the janitor, secretary and all-around good guy!!), but am reading Bob Clyatt's book on semi-retirement. He referenced this site, and it's very interesting.

I hope to learn a bunch from all of you and try not to get bitten by the semi- (or even early- !) retirement bug, while adding some intelligent (!) commentary from time to time.

Have a great day, all.

Jim in NC

Welcome Jim. Be sure to look at the FAQs and use the search function - there is a wealth of information archived here already on everything from tax strategy to buying a laptop.

Dangermouse, that's actually what got me started here--even before the book. I have been through a divorce 4 years ago and that, plus hitting 60 (...hard for me even to grasp that...!), shocked me into seeing that I am behind in my accumulation phase. While I love my job and my clients, and want to work as long as I can, I want to have the ABILITY to leave when/if I want. So, trying to learn what you guys already know!!

Jim

welcome to the board.
you will certainly learn a lot here. jump right in and use the New Posts tab to see what are the topics du jour.
and yes, FIRE is contagious! :D

Back
Top Bottom