Hi there!

!retirement-babe!

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi! My name is Emma and I am planing on retiring in 3 tears, at age 60.
OK, maybe thats not an early retirement, but work has been a pleasure more than a chore for the last few years, so why rush? :)
Anyway - looking forward to talking here! :)

Hi and welcome to the boards

No worries. 60 is still young and three years isn't bad if you like your job.

Ooh, we have big plans! A big round the world trip, mostly (this will sound stupid) visiting all the nice people we have met online over the years :)
East through the US, then on to Britain and Europe and then - haven't decided whether to do Africa or Russia and the trans siberian railway. Then home, for at least a bit, but we figure that will take over a year :)

I'd count the days if I weren't over 10 ;)

Edit: "Confused about dryer sheets". I don't think that's really *me* somehow :)

Ooh, we have big plans! A big round the world trip, mostly (this will sound stupid) visiting all the nice people we have met online over the years :)
East through the US, then on to Britain and Europe and then - haven't decided whether to do Africa or Russia and the trans siberian railway. Then home, for at least a bit, but we figure that will take over a year :)

I'd count the days if I weren't over 10 ;)

Edit: "Confused about dryer sheets". I don't think that's really *me* somehow :)

Cool. That will be quite a trip. I see you are located in Brisbane. AU and NZ are 2 places I hope to see one day. :)

Welcome Babe!

Your trip sounds wonderful and really gives you something to look forward too. I retired at 60 and it's still young/early!

TG

Ah, I see.
Poor me, line drying and not knowing what these 'dryer sheets' are!
Now I will have to find a different way to save a penny ;)

Back
Top Bottom