International Living rip off artists!

Eyesopen

Confused about dryer sheets
BE CAREFULL, as others have stated, not much value for the money. But the worst part is if you do not renew at the end of the year, THEY WILL DO IT FOR YOU and charge it to your credit card which they have kept on file! If that is still not bad enough, how about no longer even receiving the magazine I unwillingly paid for and - THEY DO NOT RESPOND to email asking to check into the problem. I am not impressed

Interesting.

Whenever I see an inaugural post promoting a product or a lifestyle, with no introduction let alone a mention of ER, I Google it to see if the [-]spammer[/-] poster has been making the rounds of other discussion boards with similar text.

This one is the top result on Google, just two hours old. It's also the only result. It's possible that spammers are now starting their rounds of the discussion boards here. We'll have to give OP another 24 hours to finish their mission.

If a post provides a presumption of consumer protection, is it still spam?

Maybe he works for a competing magazine. Watch for a post pushing that one from eyeswideopen.

I had a subscription to International Living one year, and chose not to renew it. I didn't have any problems.

Welcome to E-R.org, Eyesopen!

Feel free to introduce yourself in our "Hi, I am..." board to tell us something about yourself and your plans for early retirement once you get your magazine subscriptions taken care of.

Feel free to introduce yourself in our "Hi, I am..." board to tell us something about yourself and your plans for early retirement once you get your magazine subscriptions taken care of.

I'm afraid we will have a long, long wait before we see that.

In my opinion, this post is some bizarre form of spam, and should be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom