It looks like everyone wants to retire...

LARS

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
...even God. :angel: I wonder what his/her SWR is, or does he/she simply rely on a pension?

"I've been at this a long time," said God, ∞, the all-knowing, all-powerful being who has presided over the cosmos since forming it from sheer nothingness nearly 14 billion years ago. "And the truth is, this was never something I planned on doing forever. Lately, in fact, I've begun to wonder if I should move on sooner rather than later."

God Hinting At Retirement | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I remember talk of him or her having died; maybe s/he just retired unable to find a replacement. I don't believe it. ;)

I remember talk of him or her having died; maybe s/he just retired unable to find a replacement. I don't believe it. ;)

I would find it hard to believe he/she couldn't a replacement. I know lots of people who already think they are God....:rolleyes:

I would find it hard to believe he/she couldn't a replacement. I know lots of people who already think they are God....:rolleyes:

Actually I've decided I'm willing to come out of retirement if the post of God actually opens up. Indeed, I've been searching for the job advert. after reading the story, but to no avail. But I see your point that there will be lots of candidates who think they are qualified so the competition will be fierce! :LOL:

What kind of SWR do you put on an infinite life span? :)
It depends on whether or not any of your dividends get cut...

But I bet God would never retire anyway. Too hard to give up all that power when you identify with your job that strongly. Besides, what would she do all day?!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom