Jimmy

Jimmyrd

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi all,

I am new to this forum having found it while visiting the FIRECalc: A different kind of retirement calculator web site. I am sure to learn a lot and I hope I can add to the conversation as I learn how all this works.

We have been "early retired" for some years. Had a full US Army career then employment in the power industry. Took early retirement and have not regretted any of it.

We have been living around the Highland Lakes area of the Hill Country of Texas in recent years and plan an eventual move into one of the new university affiliated CCRC (Combined Care Retirement Community) some day.

At 68 and 64 we don't exactly fit the mold of early retirees any more but forgive us that and perhaps we can learn from each other.

Ciao,
Jimmy

Holy smokes...another Texan! Welcome. :)

We are here to learn from each other. So jump in and share your experiences.

Welcome from a another fellow Texan (there's a bunch of us)!

I sure plan to be posting here as long as I want to (just retired at 60). Learning and sharing never ends.

Glad you found the place. There are quite a number of ex-military folks here. Kick back and enjoy!

TG

Welcome and enjoy yourself.

Just remember its not the ages but your attitudes. I am sure that since you retired early, you have a better attitude. I know people your age who are still slaving away.

Welcome from another another military Texan... Currently stationed in California. I used to live in Kingsland when I was a kid. Are you around that neck of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom