New

Beedoggy

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hi I'm beedoggy, new to your forums, fellow traveler in LBYM. Love how many younger people are here, picking up ideas on how to be FI and starting right. It will be interesting to see how the current economy influences kids coming up now... Will they be more like the kids (in terms of saving/spending) who lived through the depression or something totally different?

I'm hopefully 10-15 years from retirement, and 4 years away from sending the first one to college, with the second one starting in 2020. We're a single income family in the Midwest who stayed happily middle class as our income grew, knowing if things went south on us, we could hang onto what we had. It probably helped that we struggled for many years, so we know the difference between too little and enough. We've been lucky in every way.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you!

Welcome Beedoggy!

Welcome Beedoggy. You sound like you'll fit right in here. :greetings10:

Again, welcome, Beedoggy. I love your user name. Is this your puppy? :LOL:

Attachments

• bee.jpg
    bee.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 94
Oh, thank you all for the lovely welcome! That is close to the doggy referred to! It's the name of a story my son wrote when he was little, the timeless story of a dog stung by too many bees, shrinks, grows wings and tries to be reunited with his human family. :)

Thank you! They just never caught on with me...I suppose that's reduce instead of recycle?

Thank you! They just never caught on with me...I suppose that's reduce instead of recycle?

I'd never even heard of drier sheets before I joined this forum. (we still don't use them :))

Dryer sheets are much more pleasant to sleep on than less dry sheets, Alan. You and your DW might like dryer sheets.

LOL...I used them once when son 1 was small, gave him a horrible rash, turned into eczema...never managed to finish that box. Still have it. He's 14.

Back
Top Bottom