Retired state law enforcement

RetLeo

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hello all. I have been retired a little over 2 years and live in Florida where I worked for 25 years as a police officer. I found the forum while looking for an answer to a tax penalty question since I retired before age 50 but within the normal "rules" (25 years of service).

I'll post the specifics in the proper area. I'm looking forward to reading and learning a lot here.

Welcome to the forum. There are all types of folks from different professions here including law enforcement. Jump in and hang on.....:flowers:

Welcome aboard.
We get serious, we get silly, we find and discuss all sorts of information of interest to FIRE folks, we talk about the weather...:cool:

Welcome from another retired police officer. Although "retired" is perhaps premature as I decided to get another job. I went 29 years before pulling the plug from the first one.

I retired at age 55 with 27 years in the fire service and law enforcement. Welcome to the forum.

I retired at age 50 with 50 years of (mostly successful) avoiding getting caught by y'all. :greetings10: Welcome!

Thanks for the replies & congrats to the others that made it through. I've gotten my question answered & have decided to make the best of it. The way I see it I'm better off being unhappy one day a year paying more in taxes & enjoying life the remaining 364 than being unhappy 200+ while still working.

Back
Top Bottom