The countdown has begun.

Line Dawg

Dryer sheet wannabe
Hi, I am 62 and have 82 working days, until I turn 63. I will retire on June 2, which is the day before my birthday. I'm not an early retiree, but I'm an excited one.
I've been enjoying the forums for about a week now, and I look forward to further reading and contributing.

Welcome aboard, Line Dawg. :greetings10:

Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

omni

Welcome to our wonderful forum Line Dawg. You are still an early retiree. Guessing more of your friends are still working.

Slow down and smell the roses. Give counsel to someone younger. Impart wisdom where you can then get out.

Beautiful! Now, come back sometime and tell us about your future plans and you.

Congratulations. Looking forward to hearing more from you as you enter this 'next stage"

Congratulations! Look forward to hearing how you adjust to your newfound freedom in July.

Hi, I am 62 and have 82 working days, until I turn 63. I will retire on June 2, which is the day before my birthday. I'm not an early retiree, but I'm an excited one.
I've been enjoying the forums for about a week now, and I look forward to further reading and contributing.

congrad. !

June 2 is also the day before my Bday

Hi Line Dawg welcome to you. This is a great group of folks that have one religion - LBYM. Perhaps they have other religions but that's the one I think is common among us all.

Also, be prepared for your sense of humor to grow and become twisted. There are several members who have that type of humor.

I am not retired and am thinking about whether I will live up to my screen name. Will find out in the next 6 months or so. Possibly not by choice. But because of LBYM I don't care either way :)

Congrats, and welcome! Hope you enjoy your retirement for many, many years!

Hiya Line Dawg! I'm 61 years old w/ 9 months to go - I'll be 62 when I retire. Don't sweat your age and supposedly "late" retirement - let's be thankful for every day the Good Lord gives us. I think there are quite a few of us "late retirees" in here, and remember - not everyone gets this opportunity, so enjoy!

I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you. And - welcome! :)

Welcome Line Dawg! Here’s to your remaining time at w*rk going by quickly!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom