Took me a while to find my stride

reading this inspired me to do a little searching and i found the other individual who was referenced. which made me go to their website. apparently, all proceeds are donated to charity. of course, why charge so much per hour if the proceeds are going to charity?

either way, I didn't get to see bob's thingy and have very little desire to.

i appreciate this is a spam free area (with excellent guard dogs). a little alone time never hurt anyone.

reading this inspired me to do a little searching and i found the other individual who was referenced. which made me go to their website. apparently, all proceeds are donated to charity. of course, why charge so much per hour if the proceeds are going to charity?

either way, I didn't get to see bob's thingy and have very little desire to.

i appreciate this is a spam free area (with excellent guard dogs). a little alone time never hurt anyone.

Seems strange to me.... so I went and looked.... and I think you got suckered in on this one... it says she puts 100% into Kiva, which is micro loans... taking a look, she has her website displayed there... so I am sure getting traffic that way... but the money is still hers... and if she sells some of her valuable time, that is not revenue from the site, so she is ahead of the game...

She just seems to be a small version of a Suzie, but without the knowledge Suzie has... in fact, I can not find anything that qualifies her to 'coach' anybody...

Unspoken Rules in Forums

:rant::rant::rant:
Forums are not personal friendly families, despite the idea that may be presented by management. :crazy:

There are lots of people on forums whose sole purpose is to see how thick skinned or weak skinned other people are by posting insulting comments for no reason at all.:hide::banghead:

When you join a forum, there are certain unspoken rules that you have to abide by if you want to survive::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1. Never assume that everyone is nice. My personal experience is that about 10% are really not nice.:(

2. Only choose forums that have an ignore list, so that you can remove the 10% from your purview:angel:

3. Be aware that another 10% believe that it is their job to keep everything you post to some unknown standard of exact correctness. For these people, any error you might make is grounds to be corrected, and their expectation is that you want to be corrected, and not that you will take offense.:cool:

4. Do not ever share anything personal about yourself, or the 10% will use it to attack you in some way.:nonono:

5. Do not expect things to be moderated the way you want them moderated. Moderation is a VERY VERY HARD JOB :police:and is always affected by the politics of the forum, unless the moderator actually owns the forum and pays the bills.:dance: Just make liberal use of the Ignore List.:mad:

6. All forums are alike, even if they say they aren't.:whistle:

If you follow these rules, then you can "make it" on a forum. Otherwise, you will eventually freak out and leave. But if you dofreak out and leave, the 10% will be happy they got you, and the other 90% don't actually give one little whale excrement in the ocean. They'll just calmly :greetings10:

I´ll try my best to follow those rules. Once I´ve understood them perfectly well:D. Of course it´ll take some time:LOL:. Meanwhile I´ll take my chances and recklessly keep on posting whenever I have something inane to say:D.

I've given my advice on retirement finances.

I've given my advice on sex.

My DW told me to stick to retirement finances :LOL: ...

I've given my advice on retirement finances.
I've given my advice on sex.
My DW told me to stick to retirement finances :LOL: ...
I think the quality of advice depends on the depth & breadth of one's experience level in each area.

"Whaddya DO all day?" indeed...

Your avatar is intriguing. :)

Ha

HsiaoChu is I Ching for the Preponderance of the Small. And thus, the avatar shows that a string as a link in a chain might be the stringest(strongest) link in the chain.:bat::hide:

Avatars would/should/could be related to the name one has chosen.:2funny:

It is only the intellect that keeps me sane; perhaps this makes me overvalue intellect against feeling.”​

Bertrand Russell:dead:

Back
Top Bottom