Join Early Retirement Today

Old 02-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
Dryer sheet wannabe

Send a message via Skype™ to MuzikLvr
Tonii, DAV, Navy Vet, living in GA. Single mom, son in 3rd year of college.

I've travelled around Europe and Morocco for 2 months, Costa Rica, Panama, and other countries. I love to travel and want to spend the rest of my life enjoying different places, cultures and cuisines.

I'm retired and looking for a better way to be more financially independent and find new ways to invest.
MuzikLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
Full time employment: Posting here.

Thanks for your service and welcome to the forum.
jclarksnakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Hi Toni. Welcome to the forum. I can't thank you enough for what you have done for our beloved country. My wish is that your wishes come true.
Hebrews 12:11

ER'd in June 2015 at age 52. Initial WR 3%. 50/40/10 (Equity/Bond/Short Term) AA.
Live And Learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Dryer sheet wannabe

Send a message via Skype™ to MuzikLvr
Thanks you both for The warm welcome. I enjoyed my time in service and actually miss it. My time hot cut short to 6 travel, but hey, things happen.
MuzikLvr is offline   Reply With Quote