$100,000 idea contest

Nicholas

Confused about dryer sheets
Rising cost of energy is hurting workers, and high paying jobs are leaving the country. The Service Employees International Union (1.8 million members) is sponsoring a $100.000 idea contest to try to solve the economic problems facing working people. Do you have an idea? Come and comment on this or any other proposal at
http://www.sinceslicedbread.com/node/5302

Nicholas in Los Angeles

Nicholas said:
Rising cost of energy is hurting workers, and high paying jobs are leaving the country. The Service Employees International Union (1.8 million members) is sponsoring a $100.000 idea contest to try to solve the economic problems facing working people. Do you have an idea?

Nicholas in Los Angeles

Stop whining and suck it up. Did I win? :)

JG

Nicholas said:
Rising cost of energy is hurting workers, and high paying jobs are leaving the country.

First, we place the means of production in the hands of the workers... And then I think the world will become a wonderful place. Either that or a violent dictatorship, I forget.

Tim

The American worker it ist's own worst enemy.

Read the book "The World is Flat" and you will begin to understant why. However, the reasons go beyond that book. As Americans we belive in the future and identify with the rich. We belive we can become rich. But, the great American midddle class was built upon the strong unions.

Basically, those of us that are about my age 50 will have the best retirement. Those that follow will be worse off.

There is no turing back. To turn back would be incur the rath of the trade wars that caused the Greate Depression - current govenments will not let that happen.

Yeah, get rid of anti-competitive unions.

Back
Top Bottom