Originally Posted by frayne
Love it, the "to don't" list.
That was my favorite.
My retirement "to don't" list is pretty extensive!
1. Commuting anywhere during rush hour
2. Hearing the "blat" of a conventional alarm clock
3. Dragging myself to work when I am sick
4. Doing meaningless unappealing tasks
5. Traveling to someplace where I don't want to be, in order to spend 12+ hour days doing something I don't want to do
6. Spending my hard earned money on expensive formal meeting clothes that are otherwise useless to me
7. Giving presentations
It goes on, but that's a start!