$20 Amazon card for $10, 1/19 only

Achiever51

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The LivingSocial.com website offers one special deal a day. Today's is a $20 Amazon gift card for $10, limit one per person. No expiration date on its use.

I got in on this earlier after seeing the post on FW. Great deal and thanks for posting it on here so others can get in on it.

I think the word got out well -- the site currently seems very overloaded.

Coach

You are going to give them money to get money? Scam alert!

Yes, we need a system so each person gets just three referrals, then we move onto the next. Aren't pyramid schemes fun?

My understanding is that Amazon is invested in Living Social so I believe it to be a legitimate offer.

they want my email address. If I give it to them will I start getting ads from them in my email?

Livingsocial is like Groupon. They're legit. Yes, you will start receiving emails but you can unsubscribe.

I'm a little dense. I bought it, but it wasn't clear when I receive it. Is the gift card sent in the mail or sent as a link to print myself?

I think that you will get it today -- they have to wait to see whether anyone else used your link for the deal. There have been no charges to my credit card (I used a ShopSafe number to be extra safe).

It will probably be a code that you enter in Amazon's site. I've done that before and it works fine. That is, you enter the code, and you will have $20 credit for future purchases. \

Click here for a FAQ on Amazon gift cards from livingsocial.

I got two emails like this:
Hey!

[Name Here] has a pending deal purchase to Amazon for $20 Amazon.com Gift Card through one of your shared links.

It appears that you're quite popular! Three of your friends have pending deal purchases through your personalized link, which means that one of yours will be free! It's a small token of our appreciation for spreading the word about LivingSocial.

Thanks for LivingSocial!

The funny thing is that I didn't get three of those. Thanks to those of you who helped me pimp out my ER Forum membership!

Today I got an email advertising another special deal, and I have unsubscribed.

I got mine today, and it was indeed free, thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom