Khan

Gone but not forgotten
Hope I die before I get old

Obviously I didn't "die before I got old".

Shall be 60 in a few weeks.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

Any suggestions?

Anyone want to show up?

Sometimes I think it might be nice to have family/friends; other times not so much.

If you perchance want to do something in observation: donate blood or sign up for marrow donation or donate time/money to your local Planned Parenthood or local no-kill cat shelter.
---------------------------------------------
Oh if you are offended by my my choice of donees... well too bad.

I'm old enough to not really give a hoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to be ! I would be glad to donate blood but since I recently went to Costa Rica I'm on the do not donate list. How about we have a virtual party ? We can all eat our own cake or whatever and sing Happy Birthday and there is no cleaning up .

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 235
And no calories!

Happy Birthday, in advance!

Having just turned 62, I am envious of your youth. :D Life is still happy and fun, so far.

Happy Birthday Khan.

Attachments

• birthday-cat.jpg
    birthday-cat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Happy Early B-Day, Khan! :flowers:

Happy birthday Kahn. I just want to say, as far as I can tell there is no downside to getting old. I just don't want to get dead. :)

By the way, you girls would be lucky to get one straight out that whole bunch of Australian "cowboys".

Ha

here's a happy birthday khaaan! eurotrash-techno-dance-mix video clip for your viewing pleasure
(somebody has to do it)

Happy Birthday in advance! I turned 56 last month. Life sure has not been what I expected it would be...full of twists and turns and more adversity at times than I could have ever imagined. However, I am at a pretty good place now. Nice, stable, relatively boring life... not too much stress... which suits me at this point to a T. I keep busy, try to stay focused on the present and being productive and try not to compare myself with other people. I wouldn't go back in time for one day unless I had the ability to change things knowing what I do now.

I made that turn myself a week ago, Khan--come on in, the water's fine!

I find beginning of decades to be hopeful times.

Khan, 60 isn't old. It's experienced. And far too little. Just now learning how to enjoy life. :)

Stay healthy and celebrate. And share some of that wisdom.

Happy birthday. 60, you are still a spring chicken with much more life in front of you. Embrace it, it's not that bad really is it?

Back
Top Bottom