62 year old gives birth

cube_rat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
This lady had a total of 12 kids. Two with her 48 year old husband. I cannot under any circumstances picture having another child at 43 let alone in my early 60's. :p

http://tinyurl.com/c2w4d

My wife yelled that into the kitchen last night while I was making dinner and she was watching the news.

I yelled back "tell her to 'cut it out'!"

I have had 2 children and had good pregnancies and deliveries. I have always loved babies and small children and could never understand how some women would say, better her than me, when they found out the person was pregnant. All that I can say now that I am 52 is:

Better her than me! I think any 60 something year old person wanting to have a baby, is clearly not thinking correctly.

Dreamer

I'm going to feel dumb enough going to my kids high school graduation when I'm 60. I cant imagine taking a whirl at it in my late 70's. :p

I suppose on the plus side, as soon as you quit changing their diapers, they can start changing yours ;)

Did you notice that she has been blind since birth? Something tells me that there might be some “public assistance” involved in this project.

I think when we are reforming our health care delivery system we might start with cancelling in vitro fertilization of sexagenarians.

Ha

This is too bizarre. I am sure there will be many jokes forthcoming. I will refrain. Karma and all, you know?

Back
Top Bottom