A few pics from hawley pa

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
DSC4963_4_5.jpg

DSC0052_01_3_4_1.jpg

DSC4947_8_9.jpg

DSC4849_50_511.jpg

I think I want to move to Hawley, PA. Looks like my kinda town:)

I think I want to move to Hawley, PA. Looks like my kinda town:)

IIRC, HAwley is nice enough, but appearances can be deceiving. We drove through the charming dowtown of Tamaqua, PA, complete with restored train station and beautiful store fronts. But once you got a few blocks in it was pretty apparent that the town had seen better days maybe 50 or 75 years ago.

IIRC, HAwley is nice enough, but appearances can be deceiving. We drove through the charming dowtown of Tamaqua, PA, complete with restored train station and beautiful store fronts. But once you got a few blocks in it was pretty apparent that the town had seen better days maybe 50 or 75 years ago.

I hear ya brew. Every area has it's good and bad points. The thing is, wherever you go, there you are;) Best to find peace with yourself and hang your hat in a place where you find you own special niche.

Head up to Mahanoy City off of RT 54 on the other side of I81, nice windmill farm up on the ridge, the town woof. Old and you can buy a block of row houses for about 100K

Back
Top Bottom