A flash back to the 60's-some pics

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
pulled out all the stops and decided to see just how wild of a look i could come up with using hdr.... of course you can get even more wild by feeding them thru the process a second time but i decided to hold up at only 1 time.
get your sunglasses and take a peak: only thing missing is the blacklight.
759333551_kZRV4-L.jpg

759333280_Pswk9-L.jpg

759334061_XBufL-L.jpg

759333777_pDM33-L.jpg

I like 'em. First thing that popped in my mind?

"Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour."

Look like paintings rather than photos. I like them, but prefer ones that look a little more like photos myself...despite your great work as usual. Interesting technique.
Your composition always is so right on, amazingly. How do you do it?
Do you ever do photos of people?

Look like paintings rather than photos. I like them, but prefer ones that look a little more like photos myself...despite your great work as usual. Interesting technique.
Your composition always is so right on, amazingly. How do you do it?
Do you ever do photos of people?

Photos of people and portraits are really a specialty.. to get skin color just so, the lighting , the positioning etc are all well beyond we we are capable of.

we enjoy street photography where we just snap photos of folks say on a boardwalk or in mnhattan but alot of the effects cant be done with moving objects that we like to do.

like the ones above are done with as many as 9 different exposures but they all have to be identical to merge them, no one or anything can move....

Mathjac,

They have a stylized otherwordliness...they look like pictures from the inside of dreams. I could imagine a whole world beyond those iron gates, or down that gray road into the molten lead sky.

Can't say they remind me of anything especially 60's, though. No Day-glo flowers, tie-dye, or Op art (thank goodness!). These definitely say "21st Century" to me.

Amethyst

wonderful; makes the imagination run wild!

Back
Top Bottom