A Valentine gift for that “special ex”

MichaelB

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
Here’s an idea for a Valentine Day gift for that special ex that may appeal to some members. The El Paso Zoo is sponsoring an event called “Quit Bugging Me” where one can name a cockroach after one’s ex. The zoo will display the names (first name and last initial) and feed the cockroach to the meerkat, beginning Feb 11. The feeding can be viewed live on FB. :)

More details on their FB page https://m.facebook.com/elpasozoo/

Last edited by a moderator:
They've certainly got some clever marketing folks there!

Why didn't I think of this before?

Not an old flame or ex. We've been together 43 years, so I can barely remember before that.

I signed up my last boss. :)

Oh, yessss, so very tempting indeed. With a cc to the ex....>:D

That's funny! There are one or two people in my life right now (not exes) who really bug me, and I am looking forward to not having further dealings with. However, I'm taking the high road in my dealings with them. Naming a cockroach after them might give some short term amusement, but it doesn't really help me in looking to the future, and focusing on the big picture.

That's funny! There are one or two people in my life right now (not exes) who really bug me, and I am looking forward to not having further dealings with. However, I'm taking the high road in my dealings with them. Naming a cockroach after them might give some short term amusement, but it doesn't really help me in looking to the future, and focusing on the big picture.

Agreed. And in the cases I can think of, naming a cockroach after them would be an insult to the poor, innocent cockroach!

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom