All Muggers, Except The Dead One , Take Note: No Messin' With Seniors

poboy

Recycles dryer sheets
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica (AP) -- A tour group of U.S. senior citizens fought off a band of muggers in eastern Costa Rica, sending two of the assailants fleeing and killing a third, police said Thursday.

http://tinyurl.com/22smku

Bet the other two had an education.

They even took him for medical care.

And, imagine how much safer the next boatload of Americans will be ... "make my day, sonny ..." ;)

Swell, we'll have groups of cocky geriatrics planning their vacations to Costa Rica with plans on assaulting some of the local gangs and maybe knocking over a bank or two before they head home.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Swell, we'll have groups of cocky geriatrics planning their vacations to Costa Rica with plans on assaulting some of the local gangs and maybe knocking over a bank or two before they head home.

Just tell them to watch out for the Bot Fly larvae ;)

(warning: avoid consuming food or drink while watching the above video....)

MooreBonds said:
Just tell them to watch out for the Bot Fly larvae ;)

(warning: avoid consuming food or drink while watching the above video....)

Whoa! Did you see the size of her, uh, uh, maggot?

Seriously, that must have been a female mosquito because no male would have been able to stare at her head long enough to land there.

I'd have to instantly saw my own head off if I had one of those buggers in there.

I saw a nasty show on discovery or one of those channels about parasites, one guy had a bot-fly in his belly, another crapped out a tapeworm and pulled out as much as he could then had his wife cut it off with scissors.

Ok I've got a serious case of the willies now !

- John

The ex military guy better watch out, the Bush administration might want to call him back to active duty.

John

Exactly. Ecotourism just died.

I wonder if they were inspired by the passengers who fought back on the 9-11 hijacked flight 93?

Back
Top Bottom