Marital Status: uncertain, but several known Exs

Monthly Expenses
Yacht: $350,000
Assistants: $300,000
Wine: $30,000
Miscellaneous: $1.3 million

Back Taxes: Yes

"Johnny Depp: A Star in Crisis and the Insane Story of His 'Missing' Millions

"What happened to $650 million? An explosive legal battle between one of Hollywood's best-paid actors and the business managers he fired has laid bare tumultuous finances, outrageous spending and troubling behavior on Disney's new 'Pirates' movie in a case that could even change how the industry does business."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fe...sis-insane-story-his-missing-millions-1001513

Last edited:
Investments: I say $650 million but now my advisor reports $0

$650M or $0; Sounds like more than just a rounding error. Perhaps the difference reflects some fees charged by the financial advisor that got buried in the fine print.

I can't imagine why this reminds me of the Into The Great Wide Open music video Depp did for Tom Petty in which Depp played the Rebel Without A Clue.

$650M or $0; Sounds like more than just a rounding error. Perhaps the difference reflects some fees charged by the financial advisor that got buried in the fine print.
Could be a truncation error.😊
I actually saw one that truncated a billion dollar(just the high order digits) transaction back in the '90s. It was pretty embarrassing for all involved. It was patched quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom