Amazon Prime Day Deals

Looks like lot of traffic. I'm getting the "oops..sorry" then picture of dogs thing when I go searching for possible deals on flash drive or hard drives. Maybe it will clear up soon.

Looks like lot of traffic. I'm getting the "oops..sorry" then picture of dogs thing when I go searching for possible deals on flash drive or hard drives. Maybe it will clear up soon.

Their search engine is slammed. Go to your shopping/wish lists to get to the products you want. Hence why I posted the actual links above in case you're after similar things.

I was able to get the 3QT 10-in-1 Instapot for $85 on the special prime deal. Size wise this one will suit us just fine and we can make yogurt, cake etc. Score!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0777XZBMZ

I got the same one as the 6 quart would not load in the cart. Now the 6 quart is listed as unavailable. Well, there are only two of us so the smaller pone will be just fine.

Their search engine is slammed. Go to your shopping/wish lists to get to the products you want. Hence why I posted the actual links above in case you're after similar things.

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna get back on again later in a few hours.

I'm more in browsing mode :popcorn: than pressured to buy as looking for bargains, but don't have to buy something. Though last year, I snagged a digital bathroom scale at a good price :).

I got the same one as the 6 quart would not load in the cart. Now the 6 quart is listed as unavailable. Well, there are only two of us so the smaller pone will be just fine.

Awesome! :greetings10:

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna get back on again later in a few hours.

I'm more in browsing mode :popcorn: than pressured to buy as looking for bargains, but don't have to buy something. Though last year, I snagged a digital bathroom scale at a good price :).

Good for you for having more self-control. I've been buying over $5k worth of stuff on Amazon the last couple of years. It's really quite insane...I'm dropping Prime later this year though to curb the impulse purchases :mad:

Great deal on Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones. $125. If I didn’t already have a pair, I’d definitely jump on this deal.

I bought a laptop to keep at the mountain house. I’ve been using DD’s eight-year old Dell and it’s been struggling. Replacing it with an smaller/lighter Asus with a faster processor, more RAM, and SS hard drive. It should be more than enough for my browsing and light computing. It was $70 off for Prime Day.

I’ll go back and browse for bargains this evening, but we are not really in the market for anything else. Both houses are already stocked with Echo devices and Instant Pots.

Also, a $5 Amazon credit on the purchase of a $25 Amazon gift card. Not bad!!

I've been wanting the new Fire TV Cube. But I was waiting to see if they have a better price on Prime Day. Sure enough... $89.99, so I snagged one. It's normally $119.99.

We like controlling the Fire TV with our Echo device (Alexa). But we still have to use a different remote to control volume on the surround sound receiver. Plus, we've been wanting a second Echo for the kitchen and a Fire TV for the 3rd TV upstairs. So this purchase solves all that. It's basically an Echo plus Fire TV plus universal remote.

I've been wanting the new Fire TV Cube. But I was waiting to see if they have a better price on Prime Day. Sure enough... $89.99, so I snagged one. It's normally $119.99.

We like controlling the Fire TV with our Echo device (Alexa). But we still have to use a different remote to control volume on the surround sound receiver. Plus, we've been wanting a second Echo for the kitchen and a Fire TV for the 3rd TV upstairs. So this purchase solves all that. It's basically an Echo plus Fire TV plus universal remote.

Cobra - I use Fire TV devices, along with sound bars and A/V receivers. I control everything (including the Fire TV) with a single Logitech Harmony hub-based remote. Works well and eliminates juggling remotes. I think I saw the Harmony remote on sale today at Amazon.

Great deal on Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones. $125. If I didn’t already have a pair, I’d definitely jump on this deal.
How long have yours lasted, and how much do you use them? I see a lot of reviews about a weak wire connection that breaks after you use and store (fold) them a number of times.

We saved quite a bit on golf clubs on Amazon.com.mx We thought we'd bring our clubs down from US (we stay in MX 90% of time these days) but this sale vs. cost to buy hard-shell golf cases and extra bag fees on airlines made buying new ones today a no-brainer.

How long have yours lasted, and how much do you use them? I see a lot of reviews about a weak wire connection that breaks after you use and store (fold) them a number of times.

I’ve had them for about 4 years. I used to use them a lot more when I was working, with frequent international travel. I haven’t used them as much since I retired, but no issues so far. Great sound and very good noise reduction on planes.

I'm having the same problem about 50% of the time. It isn't bothering me, since I haven't seen anything yet that interests me even slightly. Still, like the rest of America, I just can't look away. There's always the hope that somewhere on that smoking wreck of a website, lies an amazing deal on the one unknown item that I don't yet know that I want. :LOL:

It's kind of amazing to see their website falter since normally it is pretty rock solid (for me, anyway).

I'm having the same problem about 50% of the time. It isn't bothering me, since I haven't seen anything yet that interests me even slightly. Still, like the rest of America, I just can't look away. There's always the hope that somewhere on that smoking wreck of a website, lies an amazing deal on the one unknown item that I don't yet know that I want. :LOL:

It's kind of amazing to see their website falter since normally it is pretty rock solid (for me, anyway).

I waiting to see what Amazon will do to make things right with the shoppers besides the standard "This is on us and we apologize" line :popcorn:.

No Lexus RX SUV on Prime Day?

I’ve had them for about 4 years. I used to use them a lot more when I was working, with frequent international travel. I haven’t used them as much since I retired, but no issues so far. Great sound and very good noise reduction on planes.
Thanks, I'm still thinking about them.

I waiting to see what Amazon will do to make things right with the shoppers besides the standard "This is on us and we apologize" line :popcorn:.

The deals are generally "while supplies last", so supplies will just last a little longer. I'm not sure there's anything to make up for in this case.

Lotta dogs on amazon, it's a dog friendly place!

Back
Top Bottom