Animals we share our lives with

Here's Coal in his typical sleeping position (legs crossed).

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 3
I think the cats definitely prefer my husband. :LOL:

Attachments

• kitties take over.jpg
    kitties take over.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 19
The resident mini schanuzer watching an FA Cup game
with me on fox soccer channel last weekend (with comfy pillows)

165662_1513910817040_1512529937_31021527_2882993_n.jpg

I have a startling number of pictures of DH with various dogs and cats draped across him! SG, I agree, your hubby is a winner!
I love these other dog pics, especially that happy pup in the park!

Nothing special about the pics. But, the thing is that the blanket has previously been carefully folded and hanged over the back and top of the rocking chair. How can she pull it down and wrap herself so well with the blanket some time later?. I haven´t seen her do it.

Attachments

• IMG_0170[1].jpg
    IMG_0170[1].jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0171[1].jpg
    IMG_0171[1].jpg
    865.1 KB · Views: 5
It's raining, the temperature is dropping and the wind is gusting over 30 miles per hour. Open the front door and Bandit, a border collie, bounds out to the curb and gets the morning paper.... priceless!

Nothing special about the pics. But, the thing is that the blanket has previously been carefully folded and hanged over the back and top of the rocking chair. How can she pull it down and wrap herself so well with the blanket some time later?. I haven´t seen her do it.

¡Gato bonito!

You'll have to lie in wait and watch. It's a mystery waiting to be solved!

Here is Boots under the blanket (it is cold here in PV, only up to 70 degrees at 1 pm), and Flash under the table after I pulled back the cover. Needless to say, they were not pleased by the interruption to their naps.

Attachments

• f1740075.jpg
    f1740075.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 2
  • f1740076.jpg
    f1740076.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 2
  • f1740077.jpg
    f1740077.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 2
It's been cold and snowy in the DFW area. My DIL sent me pictures of my grand-pets showing how they are dealing with the weather. The cat loves to snuggle into blankets while the dog is bold and adventurous.

Attachments

• Cricket '11.jpg
    Cricket '11.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Fritz '11.jpg
    Fritz '11.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 170
DH likes to train them to jump, fetch & catch, just like dogs....
These snippets of them are in Quicktime...hope U can see em! :greetings10:

Wow, they are really cool looking! And so full of energy! They sure can jump high, especially compared to my kitties.

What beautiful kitties :smitten:

Bonus points for video:)

Wow, they are really cool looking! And so full of energy! They sure can jump high, especially compared to my kitties.
DH likes to play with them and finds a toy or 2 that they really like. Then he trains them by moving the toy up walls on 3M removable tape, or throwing the item higher & higher. Both cats have jumped up to over 5 feet in the air to get their toys! :LOL:
Shamy Likes Tinsle Balls, Abby likes green Starbucks Stir Sticks...(:confused:)
One more of Shamy, he is quite athletic (jumping 6 feet up on this loop):
http://www.tlcpropmgmt.com/kitties/P6090195-trim_loop.mov

DH likes to play with them and finds a toy or 2 that they really like. Then he trains them by moving the toy up walls on 3M removable tape, or throwing the item higher & higher. Both cats have jumped up to over 5 feet in the air to get their toys! :LOL:
Shamy Likes Tinsle Balls, Abby likes green Starbucks Stir Sticks...(:confused:)
One more of Shamy, he is quite athletic (jumping 6 feet up on this loop):

Love it!!!

More pretty pics! I remember reading several of Gladys Tabor's books about her Abyssinian cats when I was a child and being enchanted with them. Such neat animals and very, very clever.

I think the cats definitely prefer my husband. :LOL:

What is it with these cats:confused: Mine will come up and lie on my stomach and chest...

Worse is when she wants to look into my eyes when I want to watch TV... yesterday she was fighting to stay in place during the Super Bowl... had to get rough and push her down so I could see..

This is our now departed Marshall. He lived to swim and except when it was frigid outside he would swim in our pool four or five times each day.

He was 8 wks old when we got him from the SPCA and in this pic he was 14. We wanted a picture to remember him by and I had the idea to put him in the accoutrements of what he loved to do the best in the world.

Attachments

• Marshall.jpg
    Marshall.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 18
This is our now departed Marshall. He lived to swim and except when it was frigid outside he would swim in our pool four or five times each day.

He was 8 wks old when we got him from the SPCA and in this pic he was 14. We wanted a picture to remember him by and I had the idea to put him in the accoutrements of what he loved to do the best in the world.

Marshall was one lucky dude. Thank you for taking in a rescue animal and giving him a wonderful home and life:flowers:

What a great picture Lisa99, and a wonderful reminder of the life that you had with Marshall :)

Great pic of Marshall -- tough to lose a sweet pup but looks like you will have lots of good memories of him.

Thanks everyone but I wouldn't exactly call Marshall sweet...he ate a couch, too many shoes to count, a chocolate birthday cake and the list could go on for pages...Marley was a slacker compared to Marshall; but he was our dog and we signed up for the duration.

And even though he was a h*ll hound, he was our h*ll hound and was greatly loved.

Back
Top Bottom