Animals we share our lives with

I do like a Corgi, too! And many of our Border Collie people swear by those puzzles. Seems like a great way to entertain those active herding minds!

Thx Sarah. Here's a close up.
What a great picture. We had a Corgi for 13 years and he was tricolor. We still talk about him. He always cleaned the floors in our kitchen before his dinner time ... and after ours.

What is your Corgi's name?

Does he like food? You don't have to answer this one. ;)

SO and I got back from Trader Joe's yesterday. She put the reusable bag down on the bed and it took this little one about 2 minutes to move in.

Attachments

• IMG_3780.jpg
    IMG_3780.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 20
SO and I got back from Trader Joe's yesterday. She put the reusable bag down on the bed and it took this little one about 2 minutes to move in.

I love the guilty look on your cat's face!

hiker88's children

Here is a shot of new arrival Jack together with long time residents Tiger and Bo:

Attachments

• cats-3410reduced.jpg
    cats-3410reduced.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 26
Beautiful cats.

I love the poses of those cats hiker88 - especially the way that the kitten (is that Jack?) has his right "arm" propped up on the edge of the cat tree. It makes him look almost human! That window light is lovely.

Last edited:
Yes, Jack is the kitten. He has provided plenty of photo ops, but I have to grab the camera fast, as he doesn't stay still very long.

hiker88 - great picture! And, nice to see the older residents are at least tolerating the little one...

There was plenty of hissing and growling at first, but after a couple weeks they became good friends.

That is a truly great picture hiker. No one but those who have multi car households know how hard it is to take pics of all of them at the same time, let alone a rowdy kitten. But that is really awesome in every way. :)

What a great picture. We had a Corgi for 13 years and he was tricolor. We still talk about him. He always cleaned the floors in our kitchen before his dinner time ... and after ours.

What is your Corgi's name?

Does he like food? You don't have to answer this one. ;)

Our Corgi's name is "Champ." He's our third Corgi. Our first was also a tricolor named "Ray", and the second was a red and white named "Buddha Belly." Yep, Champ likes food. He gets a number of toys, with treats in them, throughout the day but, we work hard at keeping him lean; as you know, Corgis can get pudgy if the owner's not careful. He's a great little guy.

Thanks Sarah. We are fortunate that all four cats (Crystal was not in the photo) get along very well and often hang out together.

hiker, that is so rare to find--it seems mine will pair up on occasion, but all five together? Never happening. Probably because they are all girls now. My old male orange tabby was the peacemaker. Your vet should want a framed copy of that for their office! It is really striking.

Huston, Corgi's must be the only herders that will actually get pudgy. The Borders are like the teenage girls of the dog kingdom, such picky eaters and always full of nervous energy.

OK, enough horses. Here's my little guy catching some ZZZs on the couch. And, although he is somewhat "palomino" colored, I guarantee he's not photo shopped. ;)

22025-albums119-picture1082.jpg

and here is my labradoodle, also sleeping on her back...sleeping. Not as crisp a picture as yours...but...yours reminded me of my Chloe, so here it is
sorry if her provocative pose offends anyone. :blush:
...I'll post a cuter pic of her later

and here is my labradoodle, also sleeping on her back...sleeping. Not as crisp a picture as yours...but...yours reminded me of my Chloe, so here it is
sorry if her provocative pose offends anyone. :blush:
...I'll post a cuter pic of her later
And here I thought only Corgis did this. Nice pic.

Back
Top Bottom