Another documentary for animal lovers

This is not exactly a naked link, but you don't say much of anything about what is the topic or what information will be found there. It's close to naked in that readers have very little idea why they should or should not click through to see it.

I saw this a few nights ago, and it is still staying with me. Thought you might enjoy. It is very thought provoking. Make sure you watch to the end to see what he does.

The Witness: A Tribe of Heart | Watch Free Documentary Online

Just wondering.....does this end with a pitch for money for a specific group? If so, it's an ad......I don't want to watch it. I do believe in animal advocacy but not for groups that use much of their donations to pitch for more money. I prefer animal shelters, humane society, to ads that pitch for donations. So, could you let us know if this is a charitable pitch? If it's not I'll watch it, if it is I won't.

Sorry if I offended you........I didn't intend to.

No not a pitch. About a man coming to a personal realization about how
animals are treated in our society without much thought. How we tend to separate from the pack only those that we have domesticated (dogs and cats) and not view all the others in the same way. And what he has done to try and bring awareness to people and make them think twice before they buy something with fur on it. It was about his gradual journey getting there, from a man who once had no use for pets to a man who later decided to crusade for them. Not a money pitch, although the song at the end will be familiar. I just like to see people who walk the walk instead of talk the talk.

I have never been on the soap box about the subject. Just stumbled upon it and thought it had a lot of merit, and was thought provoking enough to make a difference in any future purchases I might consider. I also liked listening to the narrator, his thought process he shared in the film. Don't watch it, if it has no appeal to you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the video. Just started watching it. It's really engaging so far.

Back
Top Bottom