Another FIRE Members' Story

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
(Taken from 4/23's morning attendance")
Just for fun:

So, “bobandsherry” were talking the other day. Everything was “calmloki” when sherry announced that as a “cajungirl” she wanted to “retiresoon” and become a “winemaker”. Bob said he wanted to stop being a “Dreamer” and be a “braumeister”.

So they went “downtown” and “badabing” ran into “orangehairfella” who told them that while it was a good idea, they were “overdrawn” at the bank and perhaps should think about another “newventure”.

Instead, they decided that a good place would be the “rockymnt” where Bob could become a “Utahskier” and Sherry might learn to be a horse “Whisperer”. Sherry thought that was a grand idea but advised that Bob "pb4uski".

As “corporateburnouts” they had a suitcase full of bucks with the picture of “USGrant” on them so they knew they could “Retire early” and enjoy their “goldensunsets”.

“Carpediem!” “Release the hounds”, Bob shouted. “Ohyouknow”, things are “Lookingup”. "Gimmeshelter" but I don’t want to be a “tree dweller” said Sherry, so they hopped on their “harlee”, did a “raceout”, passing every “pisprius” along the road "NW Bound", headed to the coast and ended "seabourne", (nowhere near) "Spokane" where Sherry became an “easysurfer” "Shokwaverider" and Bob was her “H20 Dude” and lived happily ever after.

marko “copyright1997”

Last edited:
One possible addition.

....Instead, they decided that a good place would be the “rockymnt” where Bob could become a “Utahskier” and Sherry might learn to be a horse “Whisperer”. Sherry thought that was a grand idea but advised that Bob "pb4uski"....

Great job! That would have taken me all week to write.

(Taken from 4/23's morning attendance")
Just for fun:

So, “bobandsherry” were talking the other day. Everything was “calmloki” when sherry announced that as a “cajungirl” she wanted to “retiresoon” and become a “winemaker”. Bob said he wanted to stop being a “Dreamer” and be a “braumeister”.

So they went “downtown” and “badabing” ran into “orangehairfella” who told them that while it was a good idea, they were “overdrawn” at the bank and perhaps should think about another “newventure”.

Instead, they decided that a good place would be the “rockymnt” where Bob could become a “Utahskier” and Sherry might learn to be a horse “Whisperer”. Sherry thought that was a grand idea but advised that Bob "pb4uski".

As “corporateburnouts” they had a suitcase full of bucks with the picture of “USGrant” on them so they knew they could “Retire early” and enjoy their “goldensunsets”.

“Carpediem!” “Release the hounds”, Bob shouted. “Ohyouknow”, things are “Lookingup”. "Gimmeshelter" but I don’t want to be a “tree dweller” said Sherry, so they hopped on their “harlee”, did a “raceout”, passing every “pisprius” along the road "NW Bound", headed to the coast and ended "seabourne", (nowhere near) "Spokane" where Sherry became an “easysurfer” "Shokwaverider" and Bob was her “H20 Dude” and lived happily ever after.

marko “copyright1997”

This was so much fun to read. You have a future in creative writing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom