Another, more 'mature' business opportunity?

thefed

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Ive always had the desire to own businesses...from real estate to sevice industries to sports bars.

But the one I've always dreamt of (he he) is for sale in my neighborhood.

$120k gets me my very own strip club! I think I'd enjoy the long, hard nights....lol

I could have my very own VIP room in the back, with red lights, round tables, free flowing liquor, maybe some poker and cigars?

Its just a dream folks....my family surely wouldnt approve and I surely wouldnt throw 120k at this particular club...but a guy can dream, can't he!

I hear they are close to passing a "6 foot no touch" rule here in Ohio...no dancer can come within 6 ft of a patron (or maybe its 3 feet)

Sooooo, how well do you know the industry?

:angel:

Who let the docs out?

What's the expected return on investment? Or does it matter? I'm asking, of course, as a potential investor.

Last edited:
There is a saying 'a fool and his money will soon part'.

I don't know about you, but whenever I let my penis do the thinking, the chance of doing foolish things increases.

Does the "6 foot no touch" rule apply to club management too, or only to patrons? :D

Do you have to pay the $120,000 in one dollar bills? :)

Ive always had the desire to own businesses...from real estate to sevice industries to sports bars.

But the one I've always dreamt of (he he) is for sale in my neighborhood.

$120k gets me my very own strip club! I think I'd enjoy the long, hard nights....lol

I could have my very own VIP room in the back, with red lights, round tables, free flowing liquor, maybe some poker and cigars?

Its just a dream folks....my family surely wouldnt approve and I surely wouldnt throw 120k at this particular club...but a guy can dream, can't he!

I hear they are close to passing a "6 foot no touch" rule here in Ohio...no dancer can come within 6 ft of a patron (or maybe its 3 feet)

At least be honest with yourself and leave out the long part.

Ha ha...y'all are pretty funn... i figured i'd get such responses

funny thing is....i really want to own a strip club one day....but it'll never happen....

and yes, i might know about the industry a little bit. dont we all

Ha ha...y'all are pretty funn... i figured i'd get such responses

funny thing is....i really want to own a strip club one day....but it'll never happen....

and yes, i might know about the industry a little bit. dont we all

What's even better is being the friend of someone that owns a strip club... Buddy! :D

Probably doesnt include the lawyer fees to handle incidences of drug and prostitution arrests, the bouncers wages, the lawyers fees to handle the suits brought against the bouncers actions, the theft, etc.

Its a bit of a leaky business. So i'm told.

On another board, there is a strip club owner. She has all the issues you might expect in any business: recruiting, staff loyalty, infighting, no shows, fraternizing, pregnancies, turnover. Then the very good bartender hooked up with one of the dancers. That was the issue she wanted input on.

$120k should be mostly fitup. Anything more than $30k goodwill is excessive.

Probably doesnt include the lawyer fees to handle incidences of drug and prostitution arrests, the bouncers wages, the lawyers fees to handle the suits brought against the bouncers actions, the theft, etc.

Its a bit of a leaky business. So i'm told.

True. Also never heard of few night life entrepreneurs (disco, ...) who didn't pay his share in 'keeping the neighboorhoud a safe place' as those 'colleagues' like to say it.

True. Also never heard of few night life entrepreneurs (disco, ...) who didn't pay his share in 'keeping the neighboorhoud a safe place' as those 'colleagues' like to say it.

You're in Belgium, so I guess you're the resident "expert" on here........:D

Back
Top Bottom