Another retirement expense...

After Mount Saint Helens blew, some congress person from Oregon? took a taxi back to DC. It was a husband and wife driving team and a trunk full of extra air filters.

Apparently they aren't retiring from being idiots

You can bring at cat into the cabin of just about any airline as long as it's in a carrier

The basic idea doesn't offend me, but $3000 for a few days in a taxi? You could hire a slave for a month at that rate. Or hired a couple of hookers to drive you cross country (hmm, I might try that).

FWIW, I used to fly with my cat, but she hated the landings. And we had our dog in the cargo hold once, and she's still freaked out by fan noises.

wab said:
Or hired a couple of hookers to drive you cross country (hmm, I might try that).
Didn't an ancient & wise philosopher once claim that it's not the destination, it's the journey?

I'm a bit confused about the travel etiquette, too. Where would our families sit?

2400 miles of nonstop stock tips 8)
These guys will be set for life.

saluki9 said:
Apparently they aren't retiring from being idiots

You can bring at cat into the cabin of just about any airline as long as it's in a carrier

Actually, that isn't always true, like for instance you can't bring them to Hawaii (we have a quarantine). Trust me I fought like hell for this. Even giving the ticket agent a check for $10,000 to pay the airline fine if my cat escaped, and offering to buy her a seat. Also some flights pets are banned because of passenger allergies.

My cat was fine, I was a basket case.

Back
Top Bottom