Anyone enjoy watching an attractive woman knock herslf out flirting?

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Technology stock picks & industry news: Tech Ticker, Yahoo! Finance

See the interview Kedrovsky to Tech Investors- Stay on the Sidelines. I had to mute it to answer the phone, and I became so wonderfully aware of this pretty interviewer doing a flat out mating dance. Watch while she coyly tilts her head, then purses her lips, then...

As The Virginai Slims ad used to say "You've come a long way baby!!!" :)

Ha

i saw a mating dance the other day....my buddy and i were at the strip club though so it was expected.

:2funny: Oh is that what you would call that. Ah I remember those days..

Strippers are fun, but mostly on autopilot. I prefer to watch a woman put her heart into her effort, like the interviewer above.

After all, Maria Bartiromo, a former coatcheck girl at her parents' Italian resaurant in Brooklyn managed to marry Jono Steinberg, a guy with a least a few coins in his pocket.

Go for it giirls!

"Cause when it's sink or swim
You got to think to win... (Ice Cube)

Ha

Strippers are fun, but mostly on autopilot. I prefer to watch a woman put her heart into her effort, like the interviewer above.

Ha

Oh, this one girl was putting her...ummm...heart into it i guess. she REALLY wanted more of my money...$5 lapdances - ya cant go wrong! I can only imagine what $20 gets me in the back room...

Technology stock picks & industry news: Tech Ticker, Yahoo! Finance

See the interview Kedrovsky to Tech Investors- Stay on the Sidelines. I had to mute it to answer the phone, and I became so wonderfully aware of this pretty interviewer doing a flat out mating dance. Watch while she coyly tilts her head, then purses her lips, then...

As The Virginai Slims ad used to say "You've come a long way baby!!!" :)

Ha

I feel like an alien anthropologist. How does one know which behaviors are flirting? How does one learn them?

I didn't watch the whole video: did she do the 'giggle and hair flip'?

I do wonder about flirting. I can easily tell when a woman is flirting, but it is much more difficult for me to recognize the flirtatious ways of a man.

Yeah I know, maybe I should wear more lipstick. :-\

I do wonder about flirting. I can easily tell when a woman is flirting, but it is much more difficult for me to recognize the flirtatious ways of a man.

Yeah I know, maybe I should wear more lipstick. :-\

You gotta be aware, and sensitive to pheromones. It's a sniff test, all the time, and you can't go wrong, whether it's a man, or a woman (more so)!

It's easy. If we are talking and acting like jerks, we're flirting. Luckily women have a reproductive drive that overcomes our unsuccessful mating dances, or the species would have died out long ago.

Ha, that was hilarious! That woman was a pro! Either that guy is worth a ton of money, or she was looking at somebody else on her side. Thanks for the chuckles.

It's a sniff test, all the time, and you can't go wrong, whether it's a man, or a woman (more so)!

It's easy. If we are talking and acting like jerks, we're flirting. Luckily women have a reproductive drive that overcomes our unsuccessful mating dances, or the species would have died out long ago..
I swear I learn something new everyday! Thanks guys! (beware of jerks that don't smell right)...:D

You gotta be aware, and sensitive to pheromones. It's a sniff test, all the time, and you can't go wrong, whether it's a man, or a woman (more so)!

That is so true . When I was single it was like guys knew it and I got hit on at work , on an airplane and everywhere in between .

That is so true . When I was single it was like guys knew it and I got hit on at work , on an airplane and everywhere in between .

It's probably simpler than that. If we see no wedding ring, we automatically assume you're single. We'll find out if you have a boyfriend and how serious you are with your boyfriend when we talk to you.

It's probably simpler than that. If we see no wedding ring, we automatically assume you're single. We'll find out if you have a boyfriend and how serious you are with your boyfriend when we talk to you.
Yeah, but what do you do if you see tan lines....on the finger? :angel:

Yeah, but what do you do if you see tan lines....on the finger? :angel:

"well you see, I'd just spent the afternoon on the beach at the st maarten house and forgot that I'd tied a string around my finger to remind myself to refuel my jet before I took off to fly back. Dang sun left me with a white mark on my finger. Oh well, I'll get rid of it the day after tomorrow when I'm back down there."

Like harley said: If a guy is talking to you and doesn't have a good reason to, he's flirting, or at least what passes for flirting for guys. Some of us have no clue what we're doing.

2Cor521

This guy got pretty flustered!

I am the subject (victim?) of frequent flirting and that was definitely it. I say victim because I know I give off a huge "HARMLESS" pheromone and they are just practicing. :rolleyes:

With guys it's simple. But women are more complicated. Sometimes they respond to your question, hold the door, do you a favor, act interested in what you have to say....just because it's a nice thing to do! ;)

I have got to agree with not being sure if a girl is flirting with me or not!

I have experienced everything from what would land a guy in prison for 50 years on sexual assault charges from girls. To girls who seemed to ignore me that I found out later wanted to go out with me.

Unless someone makes a really obvious move like asking me to go out with them or of course just pounces on me I'm not really sure.

I have never been mean to anyone that I found out liked me....I wish I could say it worked that way the other way around!

So sometimes I want to just make sure before I make a move.

One time when I was like 12 I went to a catholic school dance and I asked a girl to dance with me. I think my exact words and only words were "you wanna dance" She just turned her back on me and for the next three hours of the dance her boyfriend was trying to get me to go outside so he could "kill" me. You wouldn't think any girl could be that mean....but they can!

I have had girls come up and do what I considered flirting then tell me they have a boyfriend.....and do the exact same thing the next time they saw me.

One other thing that gets ignored in public opinion that I have experienced is SOME females have VERY powerful sex drives.

Jim

Like harley said: If a guy is talking to you and doesn't have a good reason to, he's flirting, or at least what passes for flirting for guys.
Not so much nowadays for me. I went over to the campus bookstore over my lunch hour, and after grabbing a sandwich I went outdoors to find a table. None were free so I asked a co-ed if I could share some table space with her and she agreed. I more or less thanked her with a "beautiful day" type comment and we struck up a pleasant conversation. She was maybe 25, very pretty and outgoing. We talked about school, what she wants to major in and career aspirationis; she asked me what I did, etc.

All very avuncular, without a hint of flirting. But it was a charming part of my day. Now 30 years ago....

Back
Top Bottom