Anyone ordered canadian drugs?

I think I can help you here Brewer.  DW uses Zyrtec and we had a similar copay issue.

Go to:  CanadaPharmacy.com

Click the tab for nonprescription.

Smile as you select the generic equivalnet priced at $29 for 90.

Apparently, Canada doesn't honor the patent and the less expensive generic is available.  And no need for a prescription!

They have the name brand available too if you want to pay the much higher price.  Also with no prescription needed.

It's allergy season here too.  Blaaaah.........  :(

youb, you've ordered from this site and have found the good to be as advertised? Thanks.

Yes. My experience is that either ordering online or calling the 800 number works well. The goods have been sent (in an unmarked package no less) promptly. Doc told DW the generic is fine. I notice your place is even cheaper than my place. I stick with my guys because service has been good. Also, I took them up on their offer of free lifetime shipping for a one time $50 fee. We order things several times a year and have already passed breakeven.

With Zyrtec, the availability of the generic and otc status really pays off.

Thanks, youb. It was a snap to order and a heck of a lot cheaper than the local pharmacy. I use generic loratadine (claritin) most of the time, but it doesn't cut it in the spring and fall. When I can buy Zyrtec OTC at Costco, I will be a happy camper. Until then, the canadian pharmacy should do the trick.

Great.  Did you also notice they have generic Claritin (loratadine) for a dime a pill?

We sound like an infomercial for canadian drugs! Better change the subject before the drug gestapo kicks in the door! :police:

youbet said:
Great.  Did you also notice they have generic Claritin (loratadine) for a dime a pill?

No, but I can get it at the local Costco for $20/120 pills. Not worth the trouble of shipping it.

Back
Top Bottom