Anyone watching the Debbie Lafave interview..............

that kid is lucky. very lucky. dont be fooled

My sentiments exactly. I wish they'd show the guy (boy) on TV that i'm so jealous of.

Azanon

thefed said:
On second thought, I think he IS going to be permanently screwed up in the head.

Where else is he going to find a freaky 23 year old hot dumb blonde who wants to bang him anywhere and everywhere, all the time?

Finding that woman is like finding a needle in a haystack, in my experience.

If he could just somehow get out to any girl/woman that he's hitting on that he was the guy that banged Debra Lafave, then he will get lucky again and again.   Women are competitive, and if he was even average, if they knew he was the guy, then their curiosity is going to have them finding out what was so great about him to have Debra coming back for more and more.

In short, his resume with respect to getting women is about as good as it gets right now.

I wonder, for those of you supporting Ms. Lafave's activities with the young man, how is this manifesting itself in your daily lives?   ::)

Also, since we seem to live in a male dominated society, do you feel laws regarding age of consent and sex with minors should be changed so that good looking women, such as Ms. Lafave, can be empowered to "break in" our young men with less fear of negative consequences?  Should those modified laws apply to women that are only average looking as well?  How about a woman who is only average looking but very "talented?"  Who would you have judge the attractiveness of the woman involved?

Do your fantasies often run this deep?  Or, does Ms. Lafave have some special, tantalizing quality you can't resist?

Just curious about what is in this situation you guys find so appealing to your libidos.

youbet said:
Who would you have judge the attractiveness of the woman involved?

Do your fantasies often run this deep? Or, does Ms. Lafave have some special, tantalizing quality you can't resist?

Just curious about what is in this situation you guys find so appealing to your libidos.

If you have ask, then you have some real issues! ::)

Cut-Throat said:

I'm not sure how your comment applies C-T.  Should I take this to mean your answer is that you would support changing laws regarding age of consent and sex with minors so that "attractive" women would not be prosecuted for having intercourse with not of age young men?

Also, while Ms Lafeve is very much an attractive woman, she is not more so than many women are.  Yet, this board isn't full of threads regarding all those other woman.  So, what's different here?  Are you infatuated because her partner is so young?

youbet said:
I wonder, for those of you supporting Ms. Lafave's activities with the young man, how is this manifesting itself in your daily lives?   ::)

Also, since we seem to live in a male dominated society, do you feel laws regarding age of consent and sex with minors should be changed so that good looking women, such as Ms. Lafave, can be empowered to "break in" our young men with less fear of negative consequences?  Should those modified laws apply to women that are only average looking as well?  How about a woman who is only average looking but very "talented?"  Who would you have judge the attractiveness of the woman involved?

Do your fantasies often run this deep?  Or, does Ms. Lafave have some special, tantalizing quality you can't resist?

Since you have 689 posts, i apologize that i dont already know this, but i am assuming that you are a woman. Edit: if you're not, this was not meant as an insult. The way you worded this leaves me to think that.

I'm too lazy to go back and read all the posts, but i dont recall anyone supporting what Ms. Lafave did.  How what she did affected that particular boy is not the only issue of her actions.   What about the boys that watched, the parents lack of consent, the image of the school, the "role model" responsibility of a teacher.    What she did was wrong because of the sum total of it;  thus it is irrelevant that maybe a small portion of it was beneficial (that part being this lucky 14 year old recipient).

I think there is a reason that we, as a whole, are less bothered by this situation than the reverse (adult male compromises a teen girl).  With men, there is simply less emotional issues associated with sex than there is with females.   Sex is what we do; might as well learn how early.  Also, the societal stigma of a woman's pureness as a virgin cannot be ignored.   Even today, we have issues of thinking of a woman as tainted in some way after she's had sex, where with a guy, its actually a positive more than a negative.    Now I dont personally think that; i'd date any respectable, attractive woman, but a lot of people have hangups with it.  If i was a virgin, and I was dating a woman, the last thing i'd admit was that i was a virgin unless maybe i was very young (16 or less) and would have less reason to feel bad about that.

Yes, my fantasies often run that deep.   I want to have sex with hot women, such as Debra, all the time.  Fortunately, they dont just remain fantasies though  :D

Azanon

youbet said:
Freud would wonder what the 14-year-old boy's mother looks like.

So, if a hot dumb 23-year-old guy teacher (stay with me, I'm sure one exists somewhere) does this with his 14-year-old girl or guy students, he's a pedophile criminal.  Would Playgirl publish his photos?

If a hot dumb 23-year-old woman teacher (I'm still having cognitive dissonance over the juxtaposition of "hot" with "dumb") does this with her students, she's... well... hot?  Would Playboy "win out" over Maxim & FHM?

It appears that the distinction rests with whether we believe that 14-year-old guys are somehow more mentally competent than 14-year-old girls. (Anyone who's spent any time with teenagers lately is already laughing.)  Maybe we're arguing that 14-year-old boys don't have the critical-thinking skills or a delicate psyche or an emotional aspect of their personality that could be damaged.  (Stop it, you're killin' me here.)  Or perhaps the teen boy is just being irresponsible for his actions (who can blame him for following his penis, boys will be boys!) while the teen girl would clearly just be a slut.  (Playboy is waiting until she turns 18.)

Sorry, folks, I think the 14-year-old boy has been just as messed up as we'd presume that the teen girl would be.  And the person in the position of authority is even more criminally responsible.  

Unless, of course, she's a Catholic priest.

Sorry, folks, I think the 14-year-old boy has been just as messed up as we'd presume that the teen girl would be.  And the person in the position of authority is even more criminally responsible.

I think one's obligated to tell us exactly how he is messed up before you go declaring it to be true.    I can think of no better way to discredit yourself than to make such a declaration without explaining exactly how.

As i said earlier, i played devil's advocate on this idea myself, and i drew blanks. I could only think of positive things.

NM - Cause I'm breaking my personal cardinal rule regarding internet debates.... :)

Putting our manmade American laws to the side, if you took a typical attractive 14 yo boy or girl and coupled each of them (separately of course) with a very hot looking 23 yo man or woman who offered openly and without any seduction, to have sex with the (opposite sex) teens, I would imagine that the girl would probably reject the man while the boy although possibily embarassed (by the offer) would probably accept. :smitten: >:D

vagabond said:
Putting our manmade American laws to the side, if you took a typical attractive 14 yo boy and girl and coupled each of them (separately of course) with a very hot looking 23 yo man and woman who offered openly and without any seduction, to have sex with the (opposite sex) teens, I would imagine that the girl would probably reject the man while the boy although possibily embarassed (by the offer) would probably accept. :smitten: >:D

I agree. Why? Because it's human nature. Sure, there's exceptions, but it's a fact of life.

Cut-Throat said:

bwahahaha. i didnt even see that post. very funny

Gosh thefed, I just asked a question out of curiosity........

But, since you're so amused, I'll ask you the same thing.  Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper?  Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling? Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence?

youbet said:
  Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper?  Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling?  Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence? 

One element I think most guys here identify with is that males are competitive types and we remember how unempowered we were at that age. One of the few advantages of getting older from that age to 20/25/maybe30 is that in the competition for females the guy is now older/wisser(?)/has more money and has a larger pool of females to pursue. So we are rooting for the "underdog" that we remember ourselves.
I remember staring at Dianna Rigg in The Avengers. If there was some opportunity to have had sex with her I would have gone for it, eternal damnation a small price to pay.

I'm veering a bit OT here, but did anyone notice that MSNBC re-aired this interview at least 3 times last night back-to-back-to-back?

Pretty little Debbie can not make any money on this deal (book, Playboy? etc) however, MSNBC (to include Bill Gates) made a ton of money last night just on the advertising dollars alone I would say. Seems like they would figure out a way to slip her a few $$ on the side. 

Back to the main topic, did she say in the interview  that she gave this lucky lad a BJ in the classroom? Sometimes I hear things that I only want to hear, that is why I'm asking.

"If the student has learned. The teacher has taught." :smitten:

mickeyd said:
Pretty little Debbie can not make any money on this deal (book, Playboy? etc)

I think she is totally free to pursue Playboy or anything other than a Book deal, Movie involving the direct crime. Any other offers of 'modeling' or promos based on her looks are completely legal.

She is getting mega-publicity from this, and I'm sure it will pay off indirectly.

youbet said:
Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper?  Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling?  Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence? 

It's really not that hard to understand. The folks here are thinking about themselves as 14 year-old boys and probably remembering entertaining themselves with some ill-gotten magazines. Whereas this particular boy got the real thing - and not just any real thing - but one that us adults would be more than happy to entertain given the chance.

3 Yrs to Go said:
It's really not that hard to understand.  The folks here are thinking about themselves as 14 year-old boys and probably remembering entertaining themselves with some ill-gotten magazines.  Whereas this particular boy got the real thing - .

Interesting input 3 Yrs to Go.  Thanks.  Perhaps that explains my confusion. I was looking at the situation from the point of view of a dad and granddad and the possibility of my grandsons being approached by a teacher and engaged in sex as children.  Not knowing how that would impact the boys, I'd prefer that their teachers refrain, even if the teachers' looks were such that they'd make C-T's nostrils flare every time they crossed their legs. 

BTW, I didn't see the tv interview, but she appears as a sexy, attractive woman in the posted pic.  I just find her fetish for 14 yo's a detractor rather than a plus as some here do.  But, to each his own!   ;)

youbet said:
... she appears as a sexy, attractive woman in the posted pic.  I just find her fetish for 14 yo's a detractor rather than a plus as some here do. 

Hey, I second that! I prefer really hot women who have a fetish for 65 year old me. But damn, they are not very common.   :(

Ha

youbet said:
Gosh thefed, I just asked a question out of curiosity........

But, since you're so amused, I'll ask you the same thing. Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper? Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling? Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence?

Because I wish I was him at that age

I don't

I never referred to the 'laws' and don;t intend to....just that he is a lucky little bastard. Her role was entirely inappropriate, especially the BJ

8)

Azanon said:
I think there is a reason that we, as a whole, are less bothered by this situation than the reverse (adult male compromises a teen girl). With men, there is simply less emotional issues associated with sex than there is with females. .
Azanon

This is a wrong assumption - males fall into "love" faster than females and males take more time to "fall out of love" than females.

dex said:
This is a wrong assumption - males fall into "love" faster than females and males take more time to "fall out of love" than females.

I have snickered about how much I would have liked to run into someone like her when I was 14, but now that I think about it Dex has a point. Everybody talks about how nasty boys are -- and there is some truth to that. But a lot of boys also get totally obsessed over first loves. Back in the day, I remember a lot of teen angst songs about girls breaking boys hearts - probably more than the other way around. Remember, teen age girls are a lot more mature than boys. We were dough in their hands (I can already visualize the come backs to that line :))

Bottom line, toss Debbie in jail, but let us emotionally stable guys dream about how much fun it would have been :LOL:

donheff said:
But a lot of boys also get totally obsessed over first loves.   

Yup, I remember being obsessed and having my heart broken as a kid. How much easier it would have been to survive that had the object of my obsession been a totally hot woman who let me diddle her instead of a not so hot girl who didn't. :(

Hmmm

My broken heart obsession from first grade was there this past July at my 45th High School Reunion - she still looked hot at 63 as a great grandmother.

heh heh heh - alas - we never diddled.

Back
Top Bottom