Are illegal immigrants a serious problem or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Numbnuts thinks ILLEGAL aliens are good for us!

Notth said:
I will also certify that none of those statistics or agencies spent any time in any of my body's orifices. Also I certify that I have no tattoos of any kind.

Well that's a relief, I was beginning to worry that I already met you that one trip to Mexico when I....nevermind. :eek: ;)

moghopper said:
To be honest, I don't disagree with anything you've said - just pointing out the consistency.

When I've been asked to provide a source, I have. When I've asked art for sources, he runs away for a week and then drools nothing of import back.

You just asked for a source, I just showed you how to get one. I sincerely hope that its interesting reading for you.

In this matter, I do have some good reportable first hand experience. My wife (an actual person, not a made up chinese fiancee) works in the emergency room and intensive care units at the local hospital. Our region is very heavy in farming. Sunsweets corporate headquarters is a mile from me...if you're eating sunsweet dried fruit, I smelled it drying when I went out for groceries. Our area is heavy in indian, mexican and hmong immigrants, many of them illegal.

My wife can tell you stories all day long about people hit by trains, brain damaged by drug overdoses, very unpleasant unsuccessful suicide attempts, people over a hundred years old that havent had any meaningful consciousness in months or years, etc. Their families wont let them go. The insurers have no choice but to keep paying out according to the policy terms. The doctors use all means at their disposal to continue life. DNR's and medical documents are rarely consulted before rescusitation is performed.

In the meanwhile, the emergency room is full of white people with drug and alcohol problems with a friggin' cold or some other minor problem that their addiction/abuse is exacerbating, that think they're going to die. They dont pay the bills. They dont even give real names and addresses most of the time. They dont see a lot of illegal immigrants.

Thats what I see. Thats what I know. At no point did I feel like calling anyone with other facts and information a name.

As far as you go though Artie...

Attachments

• stfu.jpg
    stfu.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 117

Laurence said:
Well that's a relief, I was beginning to worry that I already met you that one trip to Mexico when I....nevermind. :eek: ;)
:LOL:

Notth said:
search here or on google for 'twenty percent eighty percent chronic insurance'...those keywords will lead you to plenty of insurance company statistics and government health statistics that demonstrate the claim that 80 percent of health care dollars are spent on 20% of the population, largely treating chronic conditions that lead to the end of a persons life, usually within a year. 

For the record:

I searched here and on google for the above keywords exactly as stated: 'twenty percent eighty percent chronic insurance', and got nothing here- a bunch of irrelevant garbage on google.

BIG surprise!

And I must confess to being mildly curious about numbnuts' accusation of lying about my fiancee... why would I bother?

Only you can tell us Art.

Looks like you suck at googling. No surprise there.

And just think - it's headed into Friday night here.

We're having fun.

And we're not spending a lot of money.

I mean - we could be out there somewhere spending money and being:

UN-FRUGAL!!!!!

Pssst - just trying to up my post count a little - in case guests slow me down this weekend. Just to stay in the pack - so to speak.

Hey, my donkey didn't have a tattoo............ :'(

I'd like to shoot that paper-hangin' son of a bitch.
Gen. G. Patton

BUM said:
I'd like to shoot that paper-hangin' son of a bitch.     
      Gen. G. Patton

"The only good Indian is a dead Indian" Generals Sheridan,
W.T. Sherman and others. And they (native Americans) were here first.
Food for thought.

JG

Riddle me one question batman...

Boy, all of those dirty, typhoid mary immigrants. :LOL: Immigration is good for the economy. It brings in a new group of motivated people that bring new ideas and hard work. This anti-immigration agenda has been going on for years and is bs.

Word for the day: Xenophobe

maddythebeagle said:
Boy, all of those dirty, typhoid mary immigrants.  :LOL: Immigration is good for the economy. It brings in a new group of motivated people that bring new ideas and hard work. This anti-immigration agenda has been going on for years and is bs.

Word for the day: Genius

Let's fire the Border Patrol, Close the INS, and declare our borders open to all!

Whew

Better yet - put our Immigration Service on the other side - all of them - light em them up with radar and IR - and shoot them up with 50 caliber. Sort them out later.

Art - you are just a mild mannered sweetie compared to the boys at the doughnut shop this morning - apparently the 'other agency retiree's (more than one) think 'they' are corrupting the rest of the government - State is possibly beyond help - All this inter - agency co -operation is dragging 'the good guys' down to their level of incompetant boneheadness, etc. etc.

Several bemoaned the fact - that their son's 'went into government'.

Looks like Homeland Security needs some PR(we're in this together) work in my small corner of the universe. Also sending our State dept( as enemy combatants) to Gitmo was offered up as an possible solution - educational wise.

I sayed out of this one - discresion being the better part of valor - ate two cherry filled pastries instead of my usual one custard filled.

BTY - after the sugar doughnuts kicked in - things mellowed out.
Gonna take a while to sort things out - 'hang in there son'and get that govt. pension like I did - etc., etc'.

Edited to mention that I just finished reading the rest of the board's posts and belatedly realized that "Numbnuts" isn't Art's fond presidential pejorative.

I gotta admit, Art, your skillful use of cute anatomical nicknames does make your arguments more convincing.

Art said:
“The pork tapeworm, which thrives in Latin America and Mexico, is showing up along the U.S. border, threatening to ravage victims with symptoms ranging from seizures to death. ...
Let me hijack Art's rant for a minute to mention that Dave Barry could do an excellent column with this topic sentence.  Quite a mental image, too.

OK, Art, it's yours again.

JPatrick said:
Step 1: Close the border
Step 2: Make sure step 1 is working
Step 3: Establish a guest worker program.  Some pretty good ones have been floated, but all lack step one.
Step 4: Pound on the heads of employer violators.
Step 5: Check on step one again.
Step 6: Abolish the nonsense of illegal babies becoming automatic citizens.
Does anyone know if closing the border (and checking on step one) costs more or less taxpayer money than the status quo?  Maybe those illegal babies will pay enough taxes to make this idea sustainable.

BTW, TH, I believe this is a masterful demonstration of reverse trolling.  You've incited Art to new "heights" of fervent posting in an attempt to refute your critiques.  How does one judge the success of your tactic?  By the ratio of Art's words to your question (no doubt a number well into three-four digits)?  By the ratio of the number of hours of his life he's wasted on your few seconds of ripostes?  (Another big number.)  By the quality of the ensuing "dialogue"?  (Let's not go there.)  By the total number of days it takes Art to flame out in a spectacular "Farewell" rant?  By that Usenet classic indicator, the number of posts it takes for the word "Nazi" to surface?

Art said:
Let's fire the Border Patrol, Close the INS, and declare our borders open to all!

How about we close the borders and not let anyone else in until we sort out this mess?

JG

Drug them out with sugar doughnuts and cow them with hopes of a govt. pension - submission can be bought.

Reminds me of the Borg - resistance is futile.

Of course once we win - then what?

Nords said:
BTW, TH, I believe this is a masterful demonstration of reverse trolling. You've incited Art to new "heights" of fervent posting in an attempt to refute your critiques. How does one judge the success of your tactic? By the ratio of Art's words to your question (no doubt a number well into three-four digits)? By the ratio of the number of hours of his life he's wasted on your few seconds of ripostes? (Another big number.) By the quality of the ensuing "dialogue"? (Let's not go there.) By the total number of days it takes Art to flame out in a spectacular "Farewell" rant? By that Usenet classic indicator, the number of posts it takes for the word "Nazi" to surface?

Thank you, I do try to do my best work at all times.

I believe I hit home runs on all counts, since Art not only used almost as many cuss words as Ed Teach did, he also mentioned nazi's, blew out thousands of meaningless words that either undercut his position or pointed out that it was just trolling via sensationalism, but lastly...we ended up talking about abusing my butt again.

What is it with trolls and my ass? ::)

Gosh, this thread almost (but not quite!) makes one long for another dearly departed poster. But at least H**** had the initiative to author his own 20 paragraph posts and not rely on simply coyping and pasting to achive the volume.

Yeah, you have to give old hocoloco a couple of nods, he was a very good troll and quite the little energizer bunny of one at that.

I thought at first that old Artie actually had something. He seemed so strong in his convictions. I was almost disappointed that he's just reading tabloid web sites and sensationalist books by neo celebrities trying to make money off of the headlines. But then he turned into a rather fun little troll, so all was not lost.

Nords said:
Edited to mention that I just finished reading the rest of the board's posts and belatedly realized that "Numbnuts" isn't Art's fond presidential pejorative.

I gotta admit, Art, your skillful use of cute anatomical nicknames does make your arguments more convincing.

"Bad art is a great deal worse than no art at all." - Oscar Wilde

Notth said:
Thank you, I do try to do my best work at all times.

I believe I hit home runs on all counts, since Art not only used almost as many cuss words as Ed Teach did, he also mentioned nazi's, blew out thousands of meaningless words that either undercut his position or pointed out that it was just trolling via sensationalism, but lastly...we ended up talking about abusing my butt again.

What is it with trolls and my ass? ::)

Seek you the answer in the field of Asstrollogy.  Ask and you shall receive
enlightenment.

JG

Notth said:
Art not only used almost as many cuss words as Ed Teach did, he also mentioned nazi's, blew out thousands of meaningless words that either undercut his position or pointed out that it was just trolling via sensationalism, but lastly...we ended up talking about abusing my butt again.

Th, I know you never went to college and your short-term memory is shot, so let me try to break this down for you once more.

I did not use any cuss words. You are the only one on the board with the incredible class to refer to BJs, not me. No "cuss words" from me... unless you consider "screwed, blued and tattoed" to be cuss words- but you can't be that much of a wuss, can you? I guess, maybe you can.

I never mentioned Nazis. You called me, and anyone else who opposes illegal immigration, a racist, but other than that, you pulled "Nazis", along with so much more, out of your notorious biohazard- the source of all your wisdom and power.

If your reading comprehension was at least that of a typical seventh-grader, you would see that I gave more than enough credible info to support the radical notion that "legal immigration is good, illegal immigration is bad".

Most seventh-graders would be able to figure this out without any third-party proof. But then, most seventh-graders would also be able to figure out that China represses its people through violence and threats of violence, as all authoritarian regimes do. It's a shame you never took any history classes in high school. It's a shame you never graduated from high school.

But you are, seriously, an ignoramus and an idiot, and these ideas, and the massive volume of references to support them, are beyond you, which is why I quit copying and pasting after 10 minutes. (Nords, if you think I'd waste hours responding to this moron, you're not much brighter than he is. Run silent, run deep, ensign... just try not to hit those seamounts!)

And I suggest that anyone who still doubts that th is a complete and total liar (while accusing anyone who disagrees with him of being a liar or a racist) check his google keywords that supposedly back up his phony "80%+" medical statistic mentioned earlier in this thread:

'twenty percent eighty percent chronic insurance'

Zip. Zero. Nada. When it comes to numbnuts and his posts, it's always the same: nothing but nothing but bull****. There's a cuss word for you, dude.

Here I am, nearly a thousand miles from home, waiting out a thunderstorm. But I can still look at my puppies with tp.

img_313981_0_94857f5f4bfa4ff6de64c7cb65e78121.jpg

Is it a bad thing to use your laptop with cell phone, battery only, during a thunderstorm?

Thanks, Martha, for saving the day!! :)

Have Funds said:
Thanks, Martha, for saving the day!! :)

I guess it's appropriate to follow up "Asstrollogy" with a photo of toilet paper, although on my monitor it looks more like a big fish eye.

JG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom