Are some people really a different species?

donheff

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
It is hard to believe some of the incredible things some people do. I watch movies featuring Navy Seals or ex Spetsnaz guys jumping from building to building and fighting off half a dozen bad guys and figure "nobody can do that s**t." Then I see something like this 8 minute film of a 20 something Scottish kid doing unbelievable stunts on a mountain bike and realize some people are not really human. Enjoy:

Danny MacAskill - "Way Back Home" - YouTube

Just one more instance of "thin end of the bell curve," if the bell curve measures risk taking + athletic ability.

A.

Obviously a trick bike and fancy camera work.........'cause no human could do that. :blush:

Amazing video! And such fun to watch, too. Thanks. He reminds me of the hotdoggers back in my teenager surfing days in Hawaii - - young teens who would and could do amazing, mind-boggling stunts in the surf.

They were young, and didn't believe in "can't", yet. Ah, youth! :D

Last edited:
This is another of Danny MacAskill's videos posted by Cattusbabe back in 2009. Amazing video and music.

Yup, trick bike, superb skills honed over many years. And of course brass b*lls. Need a hats off smiley. X10.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom